GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
:laugh:

As one of the few dedicated ones, who were present when previous thread ended, I say that gives me special rights and privileges.

BobLob, can we get a ruling?

As a member of the previous thread, can I request a public hearing?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
also reported for having non chicago crew start new thread. 2/10

Unfortunately, this is true.

Why I have never attempted to do it. Wisconsin has taken over. This thread is doomed.

:laugh:

As one of the few dedicated ones, who were present when previous thread ended, I say that gives me special rights and privileges.

BobLob, can we get a ruling?

lobbobballs before you make your ruling please be advised that the people are NOT happy and a said ruling may result in a peoples uprising. Thank you.

You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

I will cause a riot. brown people are very good at doing that, so, careful lawyer, we are watching what you do.

deep jay, deep

The Moderator who closes the previous thread should be the person to open the new one /

I've reviewed the facts of this case, and am now ready to issue my ruling. I am in agreement with EJ, in his sage wisdom largely derived from his massive ballz and shaft for days, that the Mod who closes the prior thread is primarily empowered to open the next thread. In the absence of a mod being available after a reasonable amount of time has elapsed, an OFG or NFG chicago crew member may open said thread. To be clear, an OFG or NFG member need not reside in our fair city, but must have attended at least 3 meats during which stage 2s were exchanged. It is hereby ruled that Gino was without authority in opening this thread, and must attend a sanctioned meat sometime this summer with ample offerings of fritters, deep dish pizza, and portillos.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

Judge Loblaw, Bob presiding.

Sent from my left nut

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I've reviewed the facts of this case, and am now ready to issue my ruling. I am in agreement with EJ, in his sage wisdom largely derived from his massive ballz and shaft for days, that the Mod who closes the prior thread is primarily empowered to open the next thread. In the absence of a mod being available after a reasonable amount of time has elapsed, an OFG or NFG chicago crew member may open said thread. To be clear, an OFG or NFG member need not reside in our fair city, but must have attended at least 3 meats during which stage 2s were exchanged. It is hereby ruled that Gino was without authority in opening this thread, and must attend a sanctioned meat sometime this summer with ample offerings of fritters, deep dish pizza, and portillos.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

Sent from my left nut

:laugh: I can make that happen. DD and Fritters for all :D

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
^ I swear, this guy never disappoints.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

IT IS SO ORDERED.

Sent from my left nut
THE LAW HAS SPOKEN.

good ruling is good.

^ I swear, this guy never disappoints.
^

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
must attend a sanctioned meat sometime this summer with ample offerings of fritters, deep dish pizza, and portillos.

Wow.

A meat that involves fritters, deep dish, AND Portillos?

That sounds like one hell of a meat.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Had to go to traffic court this morning in the Loop. Pulled a u-turn at an intersection in Bucktown a few weeks ago and got pulled over. Of course, I left my wallet at work the night before and didn't have my driver's license on me so I got a ticket. Showed up to court this morning, sweet talked to the prosecutor, proclaimed "I AM DA LAW", and got the ticket dismissed and didn't have to pay costs. Also was first called, so I was in and out in 15 minutes. Winning, doe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.