93serprise

Ready to race!
I ordered some 2 weeks ago, and am still waiting for them to show up.....grrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I ordered some 2 weeks ago, and am still waiting for them to show up.....grrrr

Damn! I really want to see the quslity on these headlights. I like dual projectors, even if one is a bulb for brights

kapoogle

Passed Driver's Ed
I also have the mk7 reps with the inner as turn signal. Had the spyder ones for a few months now, just tonight actually i noticed the left LED's weren't working, and a bulb warning popped up... I fiddled with the wires and it turned on but stops working again when i drive around for a bit... anyone else with these headlights have the issue?? I got the new OSRAM's coming in when they ship but that's not for a bit away. Wiring seemed fine when i fiddled... any feedback anyone? thanks!

JSwag420

Ready to race!
Is anybody bothered by the fact that the lines on the headlights don't match up with the lines on the grill? That's the only thing keeping me from purchasing these. I wish they'd make them without the red stripe and just a clear lense with that style.

APRTDI

Passed Driver's Ed

I know they don't line up but I haven't had a single person notice it's almost as if it was meant to be that way

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
What's funny is unless you kneel down to look at them they are lined up looking at a normal height. I'm pretty particular and it doesn't bother me one bit.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
The dual projection replicas with the oem style signal on tge bottom looks pretty legit. Someone on here bought them and is waiting for them to arrive

93serprise

Ready to race!

Just installed these tonight. Fitment and quality looks great to me. I love them.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
The red stripes are silly, but they actually flow nicely and the material is similar enough that it doesn't bother me. Love the LEDs and love the look. I've gotten quite a few positive comments on these.

JSwag420

Ready to race!
I dig them from the sides like the above picture, but head on... ehhh I dunno. Doesn't look right.

it may look off head on because you're looking at a Golf mixed with GTI parts haha (no hate). I wish I could get one of the Chinese factories to make them without the stripes then I would by them in a heart beat. I have no idea how they're mass producing these with stripes that don't line up haha...

Uberryan

Banned
it may look off head on because you're looking at a Golf mixed with GTI parts haha (no hate). I wish I could get one of the Chinese factories to make them without the stripes then I would by them in a heart beat. I have no idea how they're mass producing these with stripes that don't line up haha...

True, perhaps if I saw it from head on, on a GTI or Golf R. I like my OEM xenons but they're getting aged looking.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Looks good. Still waiting for someone to come out with these without the red stripes on the lights, grrr.

They have these ones that don't have red stripes, have the turn signal in the correct oem position as the mk7, and dual projection.