GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Hey everyone. Nothing I did. But my gas cap door didn't work today. Posted about it under the exterior/interior thread.
Any idea how to open it manually? I really need gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Fucking cracked my windshield trying to put my rearview mirror back on. So everyone knows the way you take it off is by firmly gripping the knuckle where it attaches to the button on the windshield and turn 90 degrees counter clock wise. very simple. DO NOT try and yank the mirror off the knuckle. To put back on turn knuckle to the left and place over button and turn clockwise till it clicks into place.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

My windshield cracked too, so I ended up having them put in a windshield with a RL sensor mount and did the retrofit with the auto-dimming mirror. :)

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Got superpro ball joints, 034 pendulum and swapped out my H&R's for an MSS Spring Kit. Super pro ball joints finally fixed my alignment issues, managed -1.6 in the front on both sides.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Hey everyone. Nothing I did. But my gas cap door didn't work today. Posted about it under the exterior/interior thread.
Any idea how to open it manually? I really need gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine does that sometimes, i think it has to do with which car door is opened and closed.

Try opening and closing the driver and passenger door, locking unlocking, etc and it should let you pop it open.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Set an appointment for a retint!

My tint right now is starting to peel up on the driver and passenger windows that roll up and down, and my rear window has creases on it, so it's time to get it replaced. I'm definitely gonna go with ceramic, but I haven't figured out how dark I want to go right now. I bought the car with the tint already on it, so I have no idea what's on it now.

I was kinda thinking I'd go with 15% all around. I'm not sure I like how it looks with the tint lighter in the front, and I think 30% isn't dark enough for florida.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Got superpro ball joints, 034 pendulum and swapped out my H&R's for an MSS Spring Kit. Super pro ball joints finally fixed my alignment issues, managed -1.6 in the front on both sides.

I have been thinking about picking up those RSE-10's, they look great..... :)

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Set an appointment for a retint!

My tint right now is starting to peel up on the driver and passenger windows that roll up and down, and my rear window has creases on it, so it's time to get it replaced. I'm definitely gonna go with ceramic, but I haven't figured out how dark I want to go right now. I bought the car with the tint already on it, so I have no idea what's on it now.

I was kinda thinking I'd go with 15% all around. I'm not sure I like how it looks with the tint lighter in the front, and I think 30% isn't dark enough for florida.

I got 30% all around, and you're right.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I have been thinking about picking up those RSE-10's, they look great..... :)

It took awhile for them to grow on me but I love em now. You don't see them too often.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Very nice build, so what's next?

A Jeep. While this car was super fun to build and work on, it just doesnt fit my lifestyle. I like to camp, surf, cycle, be outdoors, etc. This car is just too nice to do that stuff with. I will miss it, but wont be leaving the forum. I have a Mk6 SportWagen too!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
A Jeep. While this car was super fun to build and work on, it just doesnt fit my lifestyle. I like to camp, surf, cycle, be outdoors, etc. This car is just too nice to do that stuff with. I will miss it, but wont be leaving the forum. I have a Mk6 SportWagen too!

I would kill for an R wagon or Audi fastback in the USA......

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Went K04 yesterday. Now for the 500 mile break in period of the new disc :(

Had a new rear passenger window installed since some idiot couldn't distinguish between his/her and my property last night!