GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Eh.... I think it can depend.
I haven't been impressed by Tilted Kilt, their food is "meh" and so far the two locations I've been to, the girls attitude sucks.
Hooters can be hit or miss. Hooters wings have a taste uniquely their own, and I like them.
When my buddy's (now ex-) wife worked for the Hooters in Crystal Lake (which has since been torn down for a CFA), it was a fun time. All the girls there were fun... they'd come up, shoot the shit, flirt, whatever - but they were all actually cool chicks you'd want to hang out with. They could dish it out just as well as they could take it.
As she (and her circle of friends) moved on (graduated college, moved into real jobs, etc.) and the next "generation" came through, it sucked. Buddy's ex-wife would go back on occasion on the weekends to pick up a quick shift and make a few bucks and even she hated it.
Said all the waitresses would hide in the back and bitch about the customers. "OMG that customer was looking at my butt". They'd treat each customer with an eyeroll, etc. Just bad attitudes all round by the servers. It's not a surprise that location eventually went under.
Nobody wants their wings and beer to be served by a snotty eyerolling bitch.
^ lol at the last sentence yeah. i agree with all of that. i personally dont like hooters wings either like jay or i might stop there once in awhile. bduds just generally wins for wings all around .
LOL , sig-worthy quote there :laugh:
lol yeah
Yeah I haven't been to either in many years. Always thought hooters wings were meh, didn't really get impressed by the skimpy outfit gimmick either. If a girl is attractive she's going to be attractive with or without a skimpy outfit that isn't skimpy by todays standards.

Tilted kilt has meh food, only been there twice. One time was with a client that insisted we go there. He was being completely inappropriate and treating it like it was a strip club. Told him a few times to tone it down. I haven't been that embarrassed to be sitting with someone pretty much ever. Would have left if it were my friends but it was a client so I had to sit through it. Ended up apologizing to the waitress and gave her a damn near 100% tip for having to deal with that bs.
embarrassing af, i tip 27%
JB Ad just played on my FB feed :laugh:
^its cause we were talking about him on here, noones safe.

everybody stop talking about guns , the atf is watching us
bahaha
Sure Alexa. A likely story. Uh huh.
yeah i have alexa too
I stopped making tinfoil hats a few years ago. Actually considering buying an alexa to keep in the kitchen. Mostly for listening to tunes and such.
Jaber do you like it?
echo > dot.

dot is nice if you far away from the echo
Yeah we're eff'ed in the A anyway since we all 'need' our cellphones; if they are tapped they are tapped whatever just don't plan any attacks i guess?
i didnt have a smartphone till recently. wish i never got one tbh. i can put it down when i need to though . i do take a crap load of pics for memories though will admit that.
I wouldn't know how to put a lock in between my mattress and box spring anyways :iono:
did you try the updog?
MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST

rollerblades really are the best way to get around yeah :lol:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
5 hour road trip I'm the mk7 with the wife and little one was actually extremely enjoyable!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Word has it the trans going back into the POS later today.

Tech said he "didn't find TOO many things" fucked up/hacked when he took it apart. I did forget to ask him how many times he had to use the tap kit... tho the car isn't running yet so it would have been premature anyways.

Saturday it gets moved to Olsen Motorsports for a proper setup.

Buddy is going to VIR for the David Murry days 6/20-6/21 (and then the PCA Club Racing weekend the week following).... brain is saying "F it! Declare a CC emergency and go..."

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I obviously don't have kids, but, I keep my AK loaded and right next to my computer...Glock 26 on my desk, Glock 19c in front of my TV and my SigP938 and other Glock 26 in a basket with my EDC items lol

1911 stays in another room inside its box. #gunz

I like to mess around with them every now and then so I don't keep them put away. Plus, I know this sounds dumb but the other day I was watching one of those "Interviewing Liberals at Gun Rallies" type videos and the ignorance and constant "ban all guns" honestly made me grab my firearms and really appreciate the freedom we have lmao just watched them scream about how guns are bad and how they kill people while I cuddled my Glocks like a sick American... :laugh:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Hooters and Tilted Kilt are mehhhh for sure. Plus they've really lowered their standards on what they hire..........

I haven't been to Twin Peaks but they recently opened one near me, don't think I'll go but I've heard some people say it's decent. I can't imagine it's much better than either Hooters or Tilted Kilt.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Glock G22 daily CCW. Glock C32 with 40cal barrel in bedside table. Sig M400 under bed. 12 gauge under bed.

32, that's the 357 sig model, right? That's awesome man. Isn't the 22 a full size 40? You carry that thing daily? Hawt damn son! Master of concealment.

Jaber

Modero
Oh wow. Kid here, so my sniz has to be locked up or really out of reach.

Frank FTW.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
32, that's the 357 sig model, right? That's awesome man. Isn't the 22 a full size 40? You carry that thing daily? Hawt damn son! Master of concealment.

correct. the full size is a bit much and its concealed but kinda obvious depending on where i decide to put holster but I got used to the weight.

32 is the 357 sig, yeah. the round is same size casing as 40 so barrel mod and go. 357 sig not a practical round to use for practice because 40 is so much cheaper usually.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow. Kid here, so my sniz has to be locked up or really out of reach.

Frank FTW.

Dat responsible gun ownership, doe.

correct. the full size is a bit much and its concealed but kinda obvious depending on where i decide to put holster but I got used to the weight.

32 is the 357 sig, yeah. the round is same size casing as 40 so barrel mod and go. 357 sig not a practical round to use for practice because 40 is so much cheaper usually.

I hear you on that, I had a G23 for a while with the 9mm conversion barrel. I ended up liking the 9 so much more than the 40 so I got rid of the 23 in search of a new 9mm pistol. I guess 40 isn't crazy expensive but I hated having to buy different calibers. Now I have all 9mm except for my 1911.

yeah no kids. no lady to attend to. more monies for car stuff right meow.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

I am not ready for speakers to listen to me at home. I realize the phones already do...but no alexa or dot or echo for me. I have "smart" appliances at home connected to wifi, but none of them have a mic...that I know about.

For gunz. I don't bother carrying full size anymore. I mostly carry my Shield. I did order the new Sig 365 and my FFL keeps calling me to pick it up. Maybe today if I have time. 9mm with defensive ammo should be more than enough to take down a person. The 380s should do decent damage too. Obviously closer range though.

Sig p320C <---Great alternate to a G19. Nice shooter but big cause 15rounds
S&W M&P2.0 C <---Bought cause my buddy convinced me to. Trigger little gritty for stock. Feels big for some reason.
Shield<--- My favorite
Body Guard<---For pocket carry when wearing shirts tucked in/suits
LCP<---For pocket carry when wearing shirts tucked in/suits
Sig P365<---NEED TO PICK IT UP STILL!! I have a feeling this may replace my Shield due to the extra rounds and it's the same size.

Jaber

Modero
I am not ready for speakers to listen to me at home. I realize the phones already do...but no alexa or dot or echo for me. I have "smart" appliances at home connected to wifi, but none of them have a mic...that I know about.

For gunz. I don't bother carrying full size anymore. I mostly carry my Shield. I did order the new Sig 365 and my FFL keeps calling me to pick it up. Maybe today if I have time. 9mm with defensive ammo should be more than enough to take down a person. The 380s should do decent damage too. Obviously closer range though.

Sig p320C <---Great alternate to a G19. Nice shooter but big cause 15rounds
S&W M&P2.0 C <---Bought cause my buddy convinced me to. Trigger little gritty for stock. Feels big for some reason.
Shield<--- My favorite
Body Guard<---For pocket carry when wearing shirts tucked in/suits
LCP<---For pocket carry when wearing shirts tucked in/suits
Sig P365<---NEED TO PICK IT UP STILL!! I have a feeling this may replace my Shield due to the extra rounds and it's the same size.

Make sure to put a ton of rounds through that P365. Some are still reporting issues.

If you ever decide to sell that M&P2.0 C and timing is right, LMK :D They released a smaller barrel recently.

I Shield FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.