GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

official Southwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
I'm not really looking for Serrons or Detroits. I may just sell mine soon to buy some 17s if I can't find a local trade.

Worth a try hahaha. Good luck!

AMMO_Dulley

Passed Driver's Ed
These are the only pictures I have at the moment, but I can take more in a couple days if you are interested. I am thinking $1200 for the set.
They are 18x8 ET45 matte black M310s with 225/40-18 Hankook Ventus V12 tires.

maxboost83

Ready to race!
Damn, I want those... I'm not gonna promise anything, but I have my current stock set up for sale. If I have buyers lined up, I would like to check those wheels out in person.

PCDT99

Banned
Hey guys I have another Stage 1 TSI APR Carbonio Intake for sell. This one is in perfect condition. Ill have more pics of it tomorrow afternoon.

Looking for $250+shipping OBO

AMMO_Dulley

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn, I want those... I'm not gonna promise anything, but I have my current stock set up for sale. If I have buyers lined up, I would like to check those wheels out in person.

Sounds good, just let me know. One of the wheels does have a small patch of curb rash on the lip that has been touched up, but other than that they are in good shape.

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
Anyone in DFW want to do a wheel and tire swap? My serrons for your detroits + cash? lol.

dknguyenn

Ready to race!

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
Anyone interested in some carpeted floormats from an autobahn gti? Only used once. Still in plastic wrapping.