GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Exhaust

All those numbers you see are none realistic. It's all at the crank, not how much is actually used. Max you hp you will get is around 10-15whp. Exhaust headers, test pipe, and 2.75" straight pipe and intake. If you add Sri and tune 190-205whp. The cost is around 1k for Sri, 200-300 intake, exhaust headers, test pipe 400 + o2sensor Hcatalysis or 300$ normally-comes with check engine light.
Exhaust is around 150-899. Custom or buy something made. Straight pipe will sound bad. I suggest a magnaflow resonator for 90$ and keep the oem mid pipe. Plus labour for around 250$ you will have a sound close to Borla TT. Double resonated of course due to oem mid pipe.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Impossible^ you aren't at 230whp, without turbo. Show me a dyno pic.

And for the hp gains c72k covered it. Nothing left for me to add. You won't gain much from airflow past the engine. There's not enough pressure. Turbo would benefit from piping, not N/a. What you want is an intake. That will make your car feel alittle bit quicker. And as far as tune, waste of money. You want something that you can feel the effects of. Exhaust makes sound, so that's good, intake makes sound and better airflow so that's good. Rest is not enough of justification. Sri, will be really good if you have manual for higher rpm shifts. Get a GTI for easy Hp. Turbo > N/A money cost to modding.

I purchased a short runner intake MANIFOLD from c2 motorsports. That alone was 198 to the wheel. With a tune and extra mods I achieved 227 wheel (to be exact). Then I said fuck it, spent the 8k and installed a turbo. I'm 31 not a kid. I won't post shit that didn't happen. And while we're talking, I own a Z4 and soon will be selling my M3. I drive faster cars than this.

Ps. I like your exhaust.

I purchased a short runner intake MANIFOLD from c2 motorsports. That alone was 198 to the wheel. With a tune and extra mods I achieved 227 wheel (to be exact). Then I said fuck it, spent the 8k and installed a turbo. I'm 31 not a kid. I won't post shit that didn't happen. And while we're talking, I own a Z4 and soon will be selling my M3. I drive faster cars than this.

Ps. I like your exhaust.

Actions speak louder than words. Post a pic. I'm not gonna argue with you about imaginary hp. Dyno pics of course not about your m3 and what not.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Hold on red bull. When I first got my car I got a sri, headers, exhaust and tune. Combined it was 207Whp. The 227 came when I swapped my cooling system to prepare for the turbo install. Your right, I'm mixing up my bills. And I can PM you pics but I won't advertise my shit again. My boosted G37 was stolen weeks after I posted my shit a long as time ago. Never again hommie.

Last edited:
Hold on red bull. When I first got my car I got a sri, headers, exhaust and tune. Combined it was 207Whp. The 227 came when I swapped my cooling system to prepare for the turbo install. Your right, I'm mixing up my bills. And I can PM you pics but I won't advertise my shit again. My boosted G37 was stolen weeks after I posted my shit a long as time ago. Never again hommie.

lol.. im asking you for dyno pics.. this is all irrelevant ^ dude.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Are you fuckin retarded or something. I was telling you, you were right. Extra mods added 207whp. Additional mods added 230 (227). That's the reason i gave the extra speech.
Now I won't waste my time with dumbass people

Are you fuckin retarded or something. I was telling you, you were right. Extra mods added 207whp. Additional mods added 230 (227). That's the reason i gave the extra speech. Your a dumbass, go back and read before you respond.

okay gangsta, someone will steal your 17k$ golf because you posted a pic of it lmao.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
okay gangsta, someone will steal your 17k$ golf because you posted a pic of it lmao.

17k. where the hell did this come from. My car was 23k and I paid cash, "gangsta." And just in case your visually imparted, My last car was stolen. Plate look up... Why the fuck and I still talking to you

DKhubs

Passed Driver's Ed

well that escalated quickly...

DKhubs

Passed Driver's Ed
I already put apr cold air intake on my car:)

intake manifold is not a cold air intake, it's something that sits between your throttle body and your head. it's also know as an SRI (short runner intake)...

DKhubs

Passed Driver's Ed
check out C2 short runner intake, and integrated engineering intake manifold.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
If you do the short runner intake, will you change exhaust, get a tune, SRI tune and headers? I'm at work. I trying to give you some numbers, but my pic won't upload. I'll have to give you some pics when I get home.