GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Updated GIAC/Loba L0400 Dyno Plot!

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
Yeah, I'm well aware that the Golf R has tsi on the engine cover but in reality it is an fsi. I just wasn't aware that VWoa did it again with the 35 edition. I'm also well aware of the engine codes. Thanks
Edit : I'm not trippin Dawg, just uninformed Dawg.

wbean

attention whore

wbean

attention whore
What support mods are on to produce that? Any dyno graphs?

yeah i have a graph of it hitting 398 whp on its 8th pull cause i came when it was about to be removed off the dyno.

it uses a dynopack 2 wheel dyno. I dont know what the correction values are. The tuner told me the measurements are wheel hp and not crank.

it has Bull X titanium turboback, APR intercooler, APR fuel pump, BFI engine mounts, stock bottom end. he had APR stage 2+ with Loba 400 turbo installed before going to custom code tuning. LSD and a stage 3 clutch was installed prior.

Thomas@GIAC

Ready to race!
yeah i have a graph of it hitting 398 whp on its 8th pull cause i came when it was about to be removed off the dyno.

it uses a dynopack 2 wheel dyno. I dont know what the correction values are. The tuner told me the measurements are wheel hp and not crank.

it has Bull X titanium turboback, APR intercooler, APR fuel pump, BFI engine mounts, stock bottom end. he had APR stage 2+ with Loba 400 turbo installed before going to custom code tuning. LSD and a stage 3 clutch was installed prior.

Two wheel drive mode on a dynapack is going to measure significantly higher than an AWD intertia dyno like a Mustang (for comparison's sake).

Betogli

Ready to race!
Two wheel drive mode on a dynapack is going to measure significantly higher than an AWD intertia dyno like a Mustang (for comparison's sake).

Yeah your right Thomas!

I haven't driven a VW Golf R MKKVI, my car is VW Golf GTI 35 AE, which is FWD as the Sirocco R.

Last edited:

maomao123

Passed Driver's Ed
Loba with GIAC tuned and wmi gets 346whp. What I recall that GIAC stage 2 without wmi can get 320whp. So, Loba with GIAC and NO wmi would get similar whp as GIAC stag 2 tune?

Something wrong here? Can someone shed me some lights here?

Loba with GIAC tuned and wmi gets 346whp. What I recall that GIAC stage 2 without wmi can get 320whp. So, Loba with GIAC and NO wmi would get similar whp as GIAC stag 2 tune?

Something wrong here? Can someone shed me some lights here?

On the same car and same dyno, you will typically see +40-50 wheel horsepower from upgrading to the L0400. Adding race fuel will increase this power gain.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

wbean

attention whore
alright. it's done. let's see how this Loba 400 turbo performs in a months time.

: )

will post dyno with existing stage 2+ tune after it's installed.

Betogli

Ready to race!
Thomas@GIAC,

Do you have a specific files for cars with upgraded aftermarket intake manifolds?

I know it sounds pretty off topic, but I would love to install an aftermarket Intake Manifold as well as a LOBA Turbo! :thumbup: :thumbup: