GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

20% off *NEW* design: drop-in LEDs for your reflector housing!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
This is a brand new custom setup
http://deautokey.com/product/new-le...olf-gof-sportwagen-alltrack-jsw-tiguan-passat

Simply use code "ND20" for 20% off! **You must have the low beams in cart to receive 20% off your entire order**

Now you can have the sleek look of LEDs
Quick light up time LEDs provide
More visibility

**This will ship in 2-3 weeks**

This sale will not last forever so please hurry! There is a limited supply.

This model was fully tested by many for a few months prior to its full launch with great feedback!

Great cut-off - mimics OEM - creates much more light down the road:

This is a NEW design with the correct offset for your housing!

-this LED has a built in adapter (with the correct offset)
-Plug & play
-Error free
-NO WIRES SPLICING
-NO RESISTORS

Simply remove your halogen bulb/adapter and install this model! It is really that simple.

Do not be fooled by LEDs that look "similar" - these other models DO NOT align correctly and have been an issue for many.

If you have any questions please email Support@deAutoLED.com

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
SALE EXTENDED. THE FEEDBACK IS IN
http://deautokey.com/product/new-le...olf-gof-sportwagen-alltrack-jsw-tiguan-passat

ALL HAVE SHIPPED & the feedback is in! We want to share just a few replies we received and extend our sale for everyone!

Don't miss it at this price:

"I tried many bulbs that needed wiring and adapters and coding and resistors and taps and endless everything. At the end my engine bay looked like the wiring on Johnny 5. The deAutoLED is a simple bulb that replaces a bulb and nothing else. It might not sound like a big deal but it looks neat as it is just a bulb. I want to apologize as I emailed them 5x asking the same question before I was convinced that this was really only a bulb with no wiring :)"

"the low beams shoot a real nice wide line just like you guys said they would. Not too high either. An amazing amount of light. Very impressed!"

"engineering PERFECTION on these new leds. These make me smile. I can make fun of all my "old-tech xenon friends" now"

"I figured I would give it a shot with the sale not hoping for the best but I could have not wished for better."

"I removed my 'super bright' 'night breaker' 'destroyer of the dark' 'catchy name' halogen bulbs that I thought were bright to install these LEDs and there is no comparison. If you think your fancy halogens are good these are 100000x better"

"How did I drive without these?"

"So I just bought the drop in H7 led low beams for me 2017 VW GTI, and love them! I have been hesitating to buy any LED bulbs because of external ballasts and poor beam pattern, but man these were so easy to install without any wires or ballast and perform amazingly!"

"Believe the hype of these LEDS. I tried every model and nothing comes close. These simply are the best easy drop in bulbs that work and have a great beam angle."

"These are IDENTICAL to another model I had but the other model didn't sit right. These sit perfectly and create a much better light pattern on the road. I cannot be happier. Oh and they were less money than the other ones. win-win"

"Just received and installed the new h7 low beam led for my 2015 VW Golf Sportwagen. The light output is fantastic, even my wife agrees :)"

Yai

Passed Driver's Ed
How would you compare these to your Hr7c kit as trying to decide between the two.

Thanks,

Ron

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
How would you compare these to your Hr7c kit as trying to decide between the two.

Thanks,

Ron

The HID are brighter but you have ballast/adapter/bulb/wire - so 3 parts to install. This LED is fairly bright and many are choosing LED over the HID and not noticing much of a difference and the LED is all built in no wires so it is easier to install.

We suggest LEDs right now as many are happy with them.

Yai

Passed Driver's Ed
The HID are brighter but you have ballast/adapter/bulb/wire - so 3 parts to install. This LED is fairly bright and many are choosing LED over the HID and not noticing much of a difference and the LED is all built in no wires so it is easier to install.

We suggest LEDs right now as many are happy with them.

Thanks for the info, I’ll message you if any other questions as also entertaining the idea of getting some oem projector headlights, but not sure I want the headache of trying to source out the other pieces...

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks for the info, I’ll message you if any other questions as also entertaining the idea of getting some oem projector headlights, but not sure I want the headache of trying to source out the other pieces...

Thanks. Many are opting for this vs the headlight replacement. It is MUCH easier and you really gain just as much light:
-no coding like headilghts
-no removing headlights
-no errors or extra wires to buy

Yai

Passed Driver's Ed
I ended up ordering the LED H7 & H15, along with the foglights and resistors.
Thanks again for the help.

Thanks. Many are opting for this vs the headlight replacement. It is MUCH easier and you really gain just as much light:
-no coding like headilghts
-no removing headlights
-no errors or extra wires to buy

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
MANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS! USING DAILY WITH MORE LIGHT ON ROAD.

What are you waiting for - this is the ONLY kit like this online. Other similar kits have the WRONG OFFSET. DO NOT BE FOOLED. We had many emails like this and want to be clear ours align perfectly 9 and 3 and create an amazing cut-off.

Do it right - save time and money with this code!