GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stage 2 vs 300C SRT-8

trd420

Go Kart Champion
So on my way to work this A.M there was a red 300C SRT-8 05-10 so i pulled up next to him to see if he would go. and after staying next to him for a min he did :thumbsup: he went WOT at about 45mph and so did i i put 1 1/2 cars on him by 110mph and slowed down we both gave the thumbs up and went along with the rest of Are day.

I dont know how this happed :iono: it shouldnt have happened i shoud have got pulled on by a lil and yes he was going WOT. and no it was not a re baged 300c 5.7 it was a real SRT-8 had the 6.1 SRT-8 performance-embossed seats and 20-inch forged, polished aluminum SRT-8 wheels, Brembo brakes, and the rear lip spoiler.

info on the srt-8

300C SRT8 engine makes 425 horsepower and 420 pound-feet of torque. It isn't light at 4212 pounds, but at just below 10 pounds per horsepower the SRT8 will bust through 60 mph in 4.7 seconds on its way to a 13.2-second quarter-mile at 109 mph

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/chrysler-300c-srt8-road-test

Attachments

• imagesCAVV1W16.jpg
    imagesCAVV1W16.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 197

Baldeagle

Ready to race!
Those 13.2 @ 109 mph test results are under ideal circumstances. Your 13.8 @ 105 mph are numbers you actually achieved. On the road, the SRT-8 may not be as fast as the magazine’s test indicates. You also didn’t go from a dig, where his RWD may have given him a better launch advantage. On the road, you may be close. And if he had extra weight in his car, that might explain your edge. Good run.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Those 13.2 @ 109 mph test results are under ideal circumstances. Your 13.8 @ 105 mph are numbers you actually achieved. On the road, the SRT-8 may not be as fast as the magazine’s test indicates. You also didn’t go from a dig, where his RWD may have given him a better launch advantage. On the road, you may be close. And if he had extra weight in his car, that might explain your edge. Good run.

ya thats what i was thinking to. and he was solo no passengers

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Good run, definitely believable.

If you had kept going he would have pulled away

maybe but at 110mph i was 1 1/2 cars in front and it didnt seem like he was going to start pulling but maybe at 130-140mph or so he would have

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
SRT8s, as a whole, fall on their face up top. Used to thrash them all of the time in my modded TBSS with "Hemi Killer" as a plate ID, to piss them off. :D

Sleepy1

Ready to race!
So on my way to work this A.M there was a red 300C SRT-8 05-10 so i pulled up next to him to see if he would go. and after staying next to him for a min he did :thumbsup: he went WOT at about 45mph and so did i i put 1 1/2 cars on him by 110mph and slowed down we both gave the thumbs up and went along with the rest of Are day.

I dont know how this happed :iono: it shouldnt have happened i shoud have got pulled on by a lil and yes he was going WOT. and no it was not a re baged 300c 5.7 it was a real SRT-8 had the 6.1 SRT-8 performance-embossed seats and 20-inch forged, polished aluminum SRT-8 wheels, Brembo brakes, and the rear lip spoiler.

info on the srt-8

300C SRT8 engine makes 425 horsepower and 420 pound-feet of torque. It isn't light at 4212 pounds, but at just below 10 pounds per horsepower the SRT8 will bust through 60 mph in 4.7 seconds on its way to a 13.2-second quarter-mile at 109 mph

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/chrysler-300c-srt8-road-test

Not hating but.... that might have been a SRT8 design version. My brother has a SRT8 and there is no way is hell the gti can take it.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Not hating but.... that might have been a SRT8 design version. My brother has a SRT8 and there is no way is hell the gti can take it.

Nope this was a real SRT-8 read my post.

no it was not a re baged 300c 5.7 it was a real SRT-8 had the 6.1 SRT-8 performance-embossed seats and 20-inch forged, polished aluminum SRT-8 wheels, Brembo brakes, and the rear lip spoiler

I know what a real srt8 is my brother had one and traded it in for a c6 z06 witch he S/C

Sleepy1

Ready to race!
....... He must have been sand bagging you... Sorry but no way...

Zach84

Ready to race!
So you trap 105mph, and a SRT-8 traps 109mph, yet you won in a roll race? Did he have 400lbs of dead hookers in his trunk?

trd420

Go Kart Champion
....... He must have been sand bagging you... Sorry but no way...

No. it was a real SRT-8 i know for a fact. and im in car sales and have sold 5-6 SRT-8 and been around way more then you i know what im talking about. thats y i said i dont know how or why but i did pull it

trd420

Go Kart Champion
So you trap 105mph, and a SRT-8 traps 109mph, yet you won in a roll race? Did he have 400lbs of dead hookers in his trunk?

read what baldeagle said " Those 13.2 @ 109 mph test results are under ideal circumstances. Your 13.8 @ 105 mph are numbers you actually achieved. On the road, the SRT-8 may not be as fast as the magazine’s test indicates. You also didn’t go from a dig, where his RWD may have given him a better launch advantage. On the road, you may be close. And if he had extra weight in his car, that might explain your edge. Good run "

and my 13.8 @ 105mph is on A/S i know i could and will do batter with summers. and who know how many miles are on hes car could have over 100k

Sleepy1

Ready to race!
Hell my boosted r32 couldn't keep up with a ECU modded SRT8 magnum. Those things are American muscle with German technology. Let me guess... you can take the new 5.0 also.