GOLFMKV

:: EXCELERATE PERFORMANCE :: MSS KITS :: GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion

PRICING NOT ACTIVE ON THE WEB STORE

About MSS

MSS KITS designs and brings to market a range of Premium Fully Adjustable Performance Spring kit products for prestige German
sports cars marketed under the MSS Spring Kits brand. MSS spring kits products replaces the factory (OE) parts yet retains the passive or
active dampers – such as the Audi MagneRide™, VW ACC/DCC™, BMW EDC™ or Porsche PASM/S™.

We are often asked why MSS products cost more than a set of one-time lowering springs from well established brands.
The simple answer here is that our products enable for enhanced ride comfort and performance handling for streets or track
use whilst retaining the factory shock absorbers. Bonus features are an easy cost effective upgrade path. It is important to
understand that these benefits are all often regarded as not possible from a single product let alone "just a set of springs".

From firsthand experience of the established brands products for the VW Golf MK7 R/GTi; Audi S3/RS3 have caused a
few rubbing, bottoming out, harsh ride issues that many of you can attest to I am sure. MSS has engineered these issues
out of the product with extended road tests (real roads; real every day use not computer aided simulations).
The upside for you so that, you get a 'fit & forget' product that works as intended. We back all that up with a Lifetime Warranty - no quibbles/no fuss

Just a simple plain replacement for new if our product fails

Key benefits MSS products:

By believing in the principle of keeping a car looking as it did when leaving the factory.
It is our single guiding focus and we make the following five promises to our customers of the MSS Spring Kits products:

- Available in a choice of Streets, Sports or Track versions.
- Each product is designed to be a direct replacement for the factory (OE) part and requires no modifications.
- Our products will not introduce Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) nor Check Engine Light (CEL) errors.
- Each kit is shipped with a Lifetime Warranty underlining the confidence we place in our products.
- Reduced dive on braking or reduced squatting on acceleration
- Keep the original factory dampers
- Gain advanced car setup comparable to aftermarket premium Coilover kits
- Improved ride comfort compared to the original factory suspension setup
- Retain the ‘in-dash’ functionality to change the suspension settings for cars equipped with electronic dampers

Product fitments

– Audi S3/RS3 8V
– Audi A3/Cabriolet
– VW Golf MK7 R
– VW Golf MK6 GTi/Golf R
– VW Golf MK5 GTI/R32
– Audi MK2 TT 2.0T
– Audi MK2 TTRS/VR6

Spring Rates

– Street
– Sport
– Track
– Track LS

All Kits use Street front springs. Rear orange spring denotes what kit you have.

Kit Types and Expected Drop

Audi Kits are naturally lower than the Golf/GTI/R so results will vary depending on car.
We HIGHLY recommend sport kits on the Golf R and S3. Due to added weight the street kits can sit a tad lower in the rear.

- Standard kits see fixed 10mm drop in the front and rear is adjustable to 30mm below stock height.
- Fully Adjustable kits are adjustable from 10-30mm below stock height front and rear

Which kit suits you and your cars driving habits?

This Chart below is a solid reference guide to what is going to suit you and your driving style. Are you dissatisfied with the ride
quality of your car with the factory suspension? MSS Street or Sport spring kits are going to be an ideal choice for improved ride.
Utilizing revised coil bind diameter and spring height changes, MSS has covered grounds to allow the springs to carry a lower spring
rate than stock, while increasing handling and road stability by a significant amount. It must be magic!

- Every day user, zero track days but want the car to handle better and be as comfortable as possible? - Streets rate is most suited to you.
- Every day user, track days once in a blue moon or even frequent but also want the car to be more comfortable without lack
of performance? - Sports are for you! This is the do one, do all rate for 90% of drivers.
- Still drive the car on the street but didn't mind a harsher ride quality? But at the same time want much better handling than stock,
increased ride comfort and want the car to be 100% confident on the street and on the track? Track or Track LS are for you.

Deadline is February 28th.

Pricing and Shipping

1-10 Kits - 5% off + FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 US.
11-19 Kits - 7.5% off + FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 US.
20+ Kits - 10% off + FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 US.

Please provide postal code in for Canadian shipping quotes. All orders to Canada will ship via USPS.

MOST items are in stock, very select few are not. There may be some additional delivery
time of your order if we do not have it in stock. We recommend calling to inquire stock status if you are unsure.

Payment

NON refundable deposits of $100 can be sent to the Paypal link below or by phone via Credit Card.
Deposits are due February 28th (end of group buy).
Final payment is due by March 14th.
Orders will begin shipping on March 15th.

Contact us via Phone or E-Mail
For shipping and installation quotes.

Excelerate Performance
Connecticut's Finest
Hours 9:00am-6:00pm EST M-F

Local to Connecticut? Click here to view our service specials.

Check Us Out on Social Media!

mlody91

Ready to race!
Holy Shh-nikes Batman, $820 just for the base adjustable street kit :eyebulge:

I'll admit I'm intrigued but you need either Engineering Explained or Hyde to give a full review/explanation as to how this is even possible.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion

I'll admit I'm intrigued but you need either Engineering Explained or Hyde to give a full review/explanation as to how this is even possible.

I'm happy with my ST XTA kit with camber plates. Will soon be swapping out the rear 285lb progressive springs for 400lb linear from Swift to reduce rear squat and increase front traction.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion

Correct. These are not your average springs or all show and no go suspension. These springs are engineered and manufactured by the best in the industry and fine tuned to this platform and tweaked to perfect ride quality while enhancing performance to a maximum. These kits are not assembled with off the shelf springs or mimic appearance of the factory spring, just 1-1.5" lower. Ultimately off the shelf springs are made to stiffen the ride, reduce limit body role but likely much of the outcome is ruined ride quality. The softer front spring allows the ride to feel composed while letting the dual stacked rear arrangement handle much of the cars composure with comfort backing its punch up with handling to match its ride quality. These springs are specifically engineered around the factory shocks why fix what isn't broken? these spring sets serve a specific purpose and will definitely suit everyone's needs, but those who want their car to ride well and perform well together will consider looking into these.

I am here to answer any questions so please let me know if you have any. I also highly recommend considering reading through some MSS threads for sucess stories. There are many many highly positive reviews about them

Unfortunately, this group buy is over but I can still work with anyone who is interested.

Thanks,

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.