GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale - Nov 24 - 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

FROM NOVEMBER 24th THROUGH NOVEMBER 27th

• SAVE $100 ON NEW UNITRONIC PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE WHEN BUYING UNICONNECT / UNICONNECT+*

• SAVE $50 ON ALL NEW UNITRONIC PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE

• SAVE 15% ON UNITRONIC INTERCOOLER UPGRADES

• SAVE 15% ON UNITRONIC EXHAUST SYSTEMS

• SAVE 15% ON UNITRONIC INTAKE SYSTEMS**
*$100 OFF with the purchase a NEW Unitronic Performance Software and a UniCONNECT+ cable. Software and UniCONNECT+ must be purchased together.
Not applicable on Authorized Dealer installed flashes. Only applicable in regions where UniCONNECT+ cables are available.
$50 OFF on new Performance Software without a UniCONNECT+ cable purchase (Authorized Dealer installed). Applicable on New Unitronic Performance Software installations only.
Not available on Upgrades. Cannot be combined with any other promotions.
**Excludes all Unitronic Carbon Fiber Intake Systems and Air Ducts.

SHOP NOW AT WWW.GETUNITRONIC.COM

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
If I were to buy stage 1 ECU and TCU tune AND uniconnect. Could I use $100 off with the $150 off for getting TCU combo?

$1200 retail would be $950?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Question, would i be able to install Uni stage 2 dsg tune w a different tuners ECU software? Or is the dsg tune compatible w/ UNI ecu tunes only.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
K04 sale?

Pat@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
If I were to buy stage 1 ECU and TCU tune AND uniconnect. Could I use $100 off with the $150 off for getting TCU combo?

$1200 retail would be $950?

Unfortunately, our 150$ discount for the ECU+TCU combo can't be combined to any other offers.

No sale on the DV kit?

Not at this time.

Question, would i be able to install Uni stage 2 dsg tune w a different tuners ECU software? Or is the dsg tune compatible w/ UNI ecu tunes only.

Our TCU software is calibrated to be paired with our ECU performance software, we can't confirm that it will work as intended with a competitors ECU software.

K04 sale?

The sale applies to Stage 2+ performance software, but unfortunately not to our K04 turbo kit itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.