GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PENROSE GTI FOR SALE

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
SOLD....

Thinking of going in a different direction. So, before I attempt to trade it in, I thought I would see if there is any interest here. I will post on Vortex too, I suppose. I don't know what I am going to get next (so don't ask)...and there is NOTHING wrong with my car. Just ready to move on. I have another car to drive (2004 Grand Am GT :thumbdown:), so I will be fine for a while if my GTI sells.

My car is in excellent condition, interior, exterior, and mechanically. Showroom quality condition. Garage kept, non smoker, washed/waxed regularly, all scheduled services done by VW. 44,000 miles (90% highway miles). I just had the DSG service done, and new brake pads were installed last week. Tires have 90% tread left (Conti DWS).

Car has some mods, so I am just going to copy and paste the list of mods and the pictures from my build thread.

Price......................$20,000 as it sits now (all mods, and both sets of wheels included)

Optional Price..........$18,000 but I will remove the LED tails, USP/Borla exhaust, Carbonio intake, and I will keep one set of wheels. (The car will still be APR tuned, but I will get it changed from Stg 2 to Stg 1 since I will keep the USP downpipe. The car will still have all the cosmetic mods and the Koni/Eibach suspension WILL remain on the car.)

OK. Here is the car info and pics from my build thread..................

STOCK: 2010 Carbon Steel, DSG, Autobahn, Leather, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 18" Detroits, Bi-Xenon, Touchscreen radio.

MODS:

Performance/Engine
APR Stage 2
Carbonio Intake
USP 3" catted downpipe (with Magnaflow resonator cut and welded in)
Borla catback (with custom black carbon coated tips haha)

Exterior/Cosmetic
TMTuning badgeless honeycomb grille
Hood notch shaved/filled
35% tint
Color matched side markers and rear emblem
Removed rear GTI badge
Lamin-X yellow fog film
Lower grille painted gloss black

Wheels/Suspension
18" Bremmer BR5
225 Conti DWS
Eibach Sportline springs
Koni Sport Yellow shocks and struts

Lighting/Misc
OEM Golf R tinted tails
Nokya yellow fog bulbs
Red footwell lights
Various VAGCOM tricks

My winter setup.

Last edited:

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
I know it's unlikely, but if you do end up removing the parts you listed above, I'd be very interested in the Borla cb.

Very nice build by the way,

glws... .. .

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys. Great car, great forum

Do you think my prices are in the ballpark??

How much do you think I would get from a dealer as a trade in?

seven30

I'm interested in the BR05's if you decide to part it out. Let me know.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow, sad to see this :(

I would ask around at dealers, I got offered $22k for my car with 23k miles on it. Used car market is still fairly high, and these cars are still some of the higher priced sellers.

Isj

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys. Great car, great forum

Do you think my prices are in the ballpark??

How much do you think I would get from a dealer as a trade in?

they will offer at least 2-3 grand less than what you're looking for.