GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trade for older car and take over loan - 2012 VW Gti 6 Speed Manual With Mods!!!

Jboutros

Passed Driver's Ed
(Located in Allentown, PA) Hi how are you doing today, up for sale is a MINT condition tornado red 2012 vw gti 6 speed manual with interlagos interior! Still has warranty! Only 5,000 miles it's like new. I have added these modifications to the car -

- 18 inch str rims with like new tires
- Adjustable raceland coilovers (Rides comfortable) and new alignment (Original coilovers will be included with the sale)
- Boost gauge with carbon fiber pod ( Not connected comes with 42dd boost tap and lines)
- 2.5 inch Stainless Steel Cat-back exhaust (Not loud at all, just gives the car a little extra growl)
- Thick rubber vw monster mats (I also have the cloth which were only used a few times)

I spent a lot of money on these modifications so it is cheaper to get this Gti with them on the car than buying new and doing modifications. You can also take out a loan for this car through vw credit which is volkswagens bank. This car was purchased at gilboy vw in Whitehall pa. I really would love to keep this car but I am going to a different campus where I'll not need a car. Looking to trade for a Honda or Acura, like civic, integra, prelude, crx, delsol, Mitsubishi eclipse, talon, gti, jetta or let me know what you have and the you can get approved for the loan or have a co signer. Bought this car new for $27,000 and it has $22,900 left on the loan.

Call or text 484-515-7655 if you are interested in buying this car. Thanks

Attachments

• photo 3 (3).JPG
    photo 3 (3).JPG
    570.6 KB · Views: 265
  • 45343 (2).jpg
    45343 (2).jpg
    424 KB · Views: 233

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
are you interested in parting ways with the boost tap and gauge?

reemizzle

Ready to race!
Is the car still up for sale? And I may be reading this wrong but I have a 2011 Honda Accord with ~30k miles on it, still under warranty with about ~16k still owed on it.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nice car, good luck.