GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap Labor, Pittsburgh Area

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I’ve moved onto another platform, but am still very much available! PM/text/email me for quotes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimGTImk6

Nick just did a DSG flush, fuel filter, and AWE tuning CBE on my GTI, I would recommend! I plan on going back to him for the tensioner update.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Tim! Still around everyone, schedule your appointments!
Texting the number in the original post will get you the quickest response.

Eowyn89

I can also vouch for Nick. He's installed a Peloquin LSD, HS Tuning RSR clutch, Racingline Sport Springs/Struts and replaced the intake manifold and engine timing tensioner on my MK6 GTI (did I forget anything, Nick?). Good rates, good service, and a good guy to bounce ideas off of too.

~Steve

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Nick you ever installed a lsd in a dsg trans?

That's actually one thing I haven't done. I've done probably 20 on the O2Q though, and a bunch of O2A and O2M/J's. Nobody has ever asked about installing one in a DSG, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

I can also vouch for Nick. He's installed a Peloquin LSD, HS Tuning RSR clutch, Racingline Sport Springs/Struts and replaced the intake manifold and engine timing tensioner on my MK6 GTI (did I forget anything, Nick?). Good rates, good service, and a good guy to bounce ideas off of too.

~Steve

Thanks Steve!

clownish

just clowning around
That's actually one thing I haven't done. I've done probably 20 on the O2Q though, and a bunch of O2A and O2M/J's. Nobody has ever asked about installing one in a DSG, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Steve!

Yea [emoji22] Ken and/or Josh and Jeff haven't installed any in a DSG either. Doesn't seem to be that common around here. maybe since the part itself costs more and the trans is more complicated also so people get turned off.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Yea [emoji22] Ken and/or Josh and Jeff haven't installed any in a DSG either. Doesn't seem to be that common around here. maybe since the part itself costs more and the trans is more complicated also so people get turned off.

I wouldn't be nervous about actually doing the diff, removing them is a bastard compared to a manual though. It's basically just a manual that's shifted electronically.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Bump, still around but not on here much at all anymore. Still accepting jobs here and there. Number/email in the OP is still relevant. Located around Bakery Square for the person asking.