GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uber-Stealth Audio - Summer Sale?

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Well, guys, summer is here and things are getting a little slow around the shop.

If you have not seen my customer fit sub boxes visit my site @ www.uberstealthaudio.com

Been building VW specific sub boxes for about 10 years now.

Anyway, last year I dropped my prices and eliminated sales, so everyone would get a good deal.

BUT, it is summer and kinda slow so I may be doing a sale on my already lower prices.

Trying to gauge interest to see how many takers there are. Probably be around 10% off

Attachments

• s517885167673215409_p1_i1_w640.jpeg
    s517885167673215409_p1_i1_w640.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 693

flight1us

Ready to race!
bumpp

Johnny Two Tone

Ready to race!
Is it possible to fabricate an under-floor amp box that allows for two small amps on one side? Years ago I bought one your under-floor sub boxes (it's still going strong) and want to move my two Alpine PDX amps from under the front seat to under the floor of the hatch area. I'd rather not split the position of the amps by buying only one under-floor amp box.

I suppose I could buy two under-floor amp boxes and one side-mount sub box - and selling off the existing sub box - but, that seems like it would be adding a lot of weight from all of that MDF.

lostru

Ready to race!
Well, guys, summer is here and things are getting a little slow around the shop.

If you have not seen my customer fit sub boxes visit my site @ www.uberstealthaudio.com

Been building VW specific sub boxes for about 10 years now.

Anyway, last year I dropped my prices and eliminated sales, so everyone would get a good deal.

BUT, it is summer and kinda slow so I may be doing a sale on my already lower prices.

Trying to gauge interest to see how many takers there are. Probably be around 10% off

Just looked at your site. Quality looks to be above standard. Great design. Once the head Unit in mine is replaced, I will reach out.