*** 034Motorsport Dyno Day & Open House - Saturday, August 10th, 2013 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
I'm so showing up for this.

034Motorsport

Ready to race!
We still have some appointments left for ECU Upgrades!

That means sale pricing on APR and 034Motorsport flashes, or $50 off Unitronic flashes, all done in minutes while you get to enjoy free food and drinks, and the company of fellow enthusiasts and forum members. :thumbup:

Please send me a PM or email to schedule.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
So the price for the ECU upgrade would be the usual APR summer sale price? $599 for 4 programs + installation fee? This is for FSI 2.0T Stage 1 (I'm from mkv forums)

034Motorsport

Ready to race!
So the price for the ECU upgrade would be the usual APR summer sale price? $599 for 4 programs + installation fee? This is for FSI 2.0T Stage 1 (I'm from mkv forums)
Yup, that would be the price for a fully loaded ECU!

There is no labor/installation charge for cars that are programmed through the OBD-II port, so you'd just pay $599 + tax. :thumbup:

trd420

Go Kart Champion
The last dyno day you guys had I went to and you guys posted up numbers on FB. What did the MK6 guys put down

JT641

Banned
The last dyno day you guys had I went to and you guys posted up numbers on FB. What did the MK6 guys put down

I guess it's true about the Mustang Dyno being the heart breaker.:(

Pull #1 190hp & 217 Ft lbs of torque

Pull #2 193hp & 220 Ft-Lbs

Pull #3 (100 Octane) 205hp & 258 Ft-Lbs

:(

trd420

Go Kart Champion
I guess it's true about the Mustang Dyno being the heart breaker.:(

Pull #1 190hp & 217 Ft lbs of torque

Pull #2 193hp & 220 Ft-Lbs

Pull #3 (100 Octane) 205hp & 258 Ft-Lbs

:(

OMG.... That's why I don't run on anything but a DynoJet :brokenheart:

JT641

Banned
Was looking at my dyno figures from back in November of 2012 where my car was dynoed on a "Mustang Dyno" as well & the figures are less than the ones I got at 034's Dyno Day, So I guess the intercooler, Air charge pipe, Outlet pipe, SMF & New clutch (clutch was slipping when I first dynoed it) didn't do anything according to there "Mustang Dyno". Might have to go back to that place in Sac & see if they come up with anything different??. See page 7 post #130 for details http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46439&page=7

034Motorsport

Ready to race!
Was looking at my dyno figures from back in November of 2012 where my car was dynoed on a "Mustang Dyno" as well & the figures are less than the ones I got at 034's Dyno Day, So I guess the intercooler, Air charge pipe, Outlet pipe, SMF & New clutch (clutch was slipping when I first dynoed it) didn't do anything according to there "Mustang Dyno". Might have to go back to that place in Sac & see if they come up with anything different??. See page 7 post #130 for details http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46439&page=7
Our dyno does read lower than most other Mustang dynos. We are looking into the issue with Mustang at the moment, and will update everyone if there are any calibration changes made.

There are variances between dynos (even of the same brand) and temperature, humidity, etc.

If you're going to compare mods, your best bet would be to do so on the same exact dyno, under similar weather conditions. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.