GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shoutout to OCVW:

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
YO! Since ya'll are super into cars nd shit, see if you can help find this guy. He tried to steal some shit off of someone's car at the Westfield Santa Ana.

"Here is the story.
-Around 16:14, a new model black WRX/STI (no front plate) passed my car and the driver starred at it.
-He parked the car 1 spot next to me. He went out, looked around and got in front of my car (at the plate) and tried to untie it. He tried but couldn't do it so he walked back to his car/talked to his girlfriend, walked back to my car and tried to do it again with no luck.
-He then walked to his front bumper, where his plate should be, I think, did somthing, idk and his girlfriend walked out, looked around, chatted with him.
-They got in the car and ran away. Everything happened in 2-3 minutes."

Watch the videos in the link.

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55297

Pictures of fat failed attempt of a thief:

Sorry if this is your homie. He's fucked.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Wow what a fag. Maybe he should have spent that money on those gay poser mud flaps and used them on a plate relocation. Hope this guys gets what he deserves.

asiantricK

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the post. I'll be on the look out. Glad I'm driving a VW now. I remember when I had my S2K, my antenna got stolen pretty much every year.

SlowS3

Ready to race!
i saw this on the internet, really sad that people do shady shit... ill def keep an eye out, lots of subbies in OC doh.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
I live around that area, decent neighborhood but it seems like the crime in general is going up. Also fuck that guy.

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
we will keep a look out. No one that I know but he will be caught soon...

-admin