GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Wash to Support local man's injured son

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
If you guys don't want this here, just let me know and I can remove it or a mod can remove it.

Here's the story in a nutshell:

This is a fundraiser car wash for a guy that I am acquainted with over on the Northwest Focus ST group on facebook; his 11 month old son was seriously injured when a driver was texting while driving, and then t-boned their car at 75mph, so we are looking to help raise some money for them to help with their medical bills and funeral expenses. His son was unfortunately taken off life support last night and did not make it :(

We are doing the car wash on Sunday, address below, and there's also a gofundme account as well.

Car Wash Info:
Firestone on 10116 171st CT E Puyallup,WA 98375.
Starts at 10am, no end time as of yet, but I personally will be there until at least 12 or 1pm.
This isn't a group of cheerleaders or baseball players (not that there's anything wrong with that!) washing your car with dish rags and dawn, this will be a group of car enthusiasts looking to raise money for another local car enthusiast. We have been donated car wash supplies from Griots Garage, and also have members of their group bringing Chemical Guys car wash materials. If you still don't want your car washed but are interested in helping out with a donation, you can donate on site at the Firestone in puyallup, or you can donate to the gofundme account: http://www.gofundme.com/e46650

If you want to help wash cars, we'd be more than happy to have some extra hands helping us out!

I will try to make sure and keep checking this post as often as possible to answer any questions or concerns anyone may have.

Thanks guys!

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Pretty shitty. I have two boys, can't imagine if one died cause some asshole couldn't wait to text.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Pretty shitty. I have two boys, can't imagine if one died cause some asshole couldn't wait to text.

half the drivers here can't seem to leave their phones alone (i naturally look at my rearview whenever i stop). not only texting theres this dumb bitch in a corolla looking at instagram pictures and fender benders the guy in front. you have enough time once you get home etc. then why risk others while drive. of course they don't care i get that. but is it really worth it, especially the guy that did it is now really guilty about what happened?

i was at driver improvement class last weekend and theres this video of texting and driving, one guy joined the marines, he's about to graduate 2 weeks, but he died why? because he was texting and driving and all his life potential is right out the window

Med_Scientist

Passed Driver's Ed
man that sucks, if i don't get call into work i'll stop by, btw how much is it for a wash?

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
man that sucks, if i don't get call into work i'll stop by, btw how much is it for a wash?
He said they aren't sure yet, but I think they're leaning towards an open donation.