GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
I've changed roles leaving the Vw dealer after 10 years and starting a new venture with a company named DAP Repair. You may have heard of our parts side shopdap.com (Deutsche Auto Parts). We are located north of Charlotte in Cornelius.
Feel free to contact me with any repair/ maintenance/ performance questions or concerns. I still am a Unitronic dealer as well.

-John Keating

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
Congrats jettaglis! Paul and crew are good folks. mk7r lgm

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, I've know Paul now for almost 8 years. I am so thankful for him and the rest of the team to take me on.

Maloneyy

I had my GTI recently serviced there. John has a great customer service personality and I know John has been working on VWs since I’ve know him. Definitely a nice shop. Small but will do the job greatly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Maloneyy... We're working out a date for an open house, In collaboration with Eleven Lakes Brewery. Sometime after EuroEx, will post up with date/ time.

boostd15

Western NC, Brevard.

CLT-GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone in the Charlotte area (preferably uptown / south Charlotte side) with vagcom that can scan my 2012 GTI and reset my check engine light? It through the EPC and CEL after I replaced the smaller radiator fan. Willing to compensate for your time.

Would prefer not to go the the South Charlotte dealer as my last experience there was not great.

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
Anyone in the Charlotte area (preferably uptown / south Charlotte side) with vagcom that can scan my 2012 GTI and reset my check engine light? It through the EPC and CEL after I replaced the smaller radiator fan. Willing to compensate for your time.

Would prefer not to go the the South Charlotte dealer as my last experience there was not great.

I'll be glad to check out whats going on at Dap Repair, we are in Cornelius.

CLT-GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I wish I could but it's now in limp mode (won't rev above 1500) and running rough. Also smells like it's running rich.

So unless you have a mobile guy that can come out, you're a little too far.

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
I wish I could but it's now in limp mode (won't rev above 1500) and running rough. Also smells like it's running rich.

So unless you have a mobile guy that can come out, you're a little too far.

If thats the case, doesn't sound like a simple reset. Probably something left unplugged during the radiator fan replacement, check the throttle body.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
What's up everyone?!

Looks like my wife and I will be moving to NC in about a month or so. She just got a job in Chapel Hill, so we'll be moving to somewhere around the vicinity.

Anything as far as inspections and emissions testing that I should know about? Currently running catless but am planning on swapping back to my catted pipe for testing.

Looking forward to hopefully meeting some new people in the area and experiencing all that NC has to offer. Hopefully will be more friendly and social than the Baltimore area where we are currently at.

See you guys around!