GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for some GIAC logs if you want to help.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Cross posting this in both the TSI motor forum and the Golf R for FSI results..
thanks!

I've asked about it in a few threads, and haven't gotten a response each time I've asked, so I figured I'd toss up a thread and see if anyone wants to do it.

Im looking for some logs on a GIAC k04 file, regular and "high output".

Im looking for the following parameters(or as close to this as you can get):

revs
Boost
Knock correction at each cylinder
IAT
EGT
Oil temp

Looking for 3-5 runs back to back running 2nd through the top of 4th.

Id be interested in:
GTI or Golf R
your mods
your fuel
your outside temp at time of runs

Thanks folks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chimeric

Ready to race!
I have a stage 2 giac tune, hpa downpipe, apr hpfp, and evoms, and let me tell you
my car runs so fast and so smooth. Coming from someone who had stage2+ before with another brand, that I compared to. GIAC wins.

Oh, and I have no flutter, never limped or overboosted, had any detonation, or often misfires like I had with another tuner.

I will be heading to NYC Friday, and grab some logs for you. There are some values I will clear out, just so GIAC's competition wont learn anything, but help you enough.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
I have a stage 2 giac tune, hpa downpipe, apr hpfp, and evoms, and let me tell you
my car runs so fast and so smooth. Coming from someone who had stage2+ before with another brand, that I compared to. GIAC wins.

Oh, and I have no flutter, never limped or overboosted, had any detonation, or often misfires like I had with another tuner.

I will be heading to NYC Friday, and grab some logs for you. There are some values I will clear out, just so GIAC's competition wont learn anything, but help you enough.

Ill be very interested to see what you have. Im sure it drives well, smooth, and is quite powerful.

Im not looking to try and reveal any kind of trade secrets like turbo dynamics/WG duty cycle or even absolute timing curve.

Im interested in boost pressure and knock correction against RPM and the various temps if you have the ability.

thank you!

Last edited:

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
I need to learn how to pull the logs then convert the graphs and a place to do this but I am down to help you out... I am GIAC stage 2 in Colorado right now...