GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How do you remove this vacuum hose?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion

Honestly, it's a biznatch.

rawag77

Ready to race!
It looks like you just squeeze the top and bottom of the black collar so that it disengages from the from grey part. Is that not working or is it in a bad spot?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
It looks like you just squeeze the top and bottom of the black collar so that it disengages from the from grey part. Is that not working or is it in a bad spot?

Ha, that's what you would think. You squeeze and it doesn't budge. Not hard to get to, but its like glued on there.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
watch out dude.. that one is super prone to cracking. it takes heat all day long. mine cracked and i had to buy a new one once. not the pipe itself, but that connector part snapped when i pushed too hard. even when u release the clips its glued in there with all the residue and carbon.

Shwizzle

Ready to race!
It's easier if u push the connector forwards first before you squeeze the tabs. You coulda also get 2 small picks and you can see the 2 small tabs that hook to the grey collar if you can't squeeze it and get it loose simply use the picks to carefully pry those tabs from around the collar and it will come free.

swazey

Passed Driver's Ed
^^ what shwizzle said. Push in, pinch, wiggle, pull out. Be gentle and don't force it