GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Dis FB stalking over mic.

I have NOT browsed or searched for sheds recently. But my boss and I did talk about sheds this morning (he was talking about his summer projects). THis evening I see this on my FB feed.
yeah man do not like it, i get some random crap that pops up on my facebook and what not. i turned off all those settings too, see below another odd thing on my fb
also in my half-assed build thread :)
oh wow, that half try
facebook stalking takes a dark turn....
glad i dont use my fakebook very often. dont even have the app on devices because paranoia.
So check this out... i dont post anything political on facebook cause chicagoland. Everytime i open facebook...my facebook feed flashes liberal stuff for half a second than vanishes. like a strobe light of liberal agenda , that subliminal messageing.

currently JB pritzer is popping up everywhere, using his money to buy that win via advertising. pops up on my pandora and youtube all the time.

i wouldnt be suprised if an amazon link for a possum stuffed animal popped up on my feed today
I think of a k04 as stage 2+ personally.
oh wow i wasnt the only one
goodmorning sir
I always thought of PSSM KLLR as PSS as in the tire killer, not possum killer.
dat autocross king

Here, after a good almost 10 page refreshes i was able to catch the flashed advertisement, it vanishes literally about .25 seconds after fb feed opens. Then you can never find the post. That sketchy ass FB yeah.

maybe i need to start googling for hot chicks more often so my fb feed is filled with hotties :iono:

edit: illinois is corrupt AF so i shouldve expected this yeah

Jaber

Modero
FB will put a political label on you. Depending on what you read, post and link. I forgot how to check, but it's somewhere in the settings and it's labeled as "Politics" i think.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
FB will put a political label on you. Depending on what you read, post and link. I forgot how to check, but it's somewhere in the settings and it's labeled as "Politics" i think.

I turned all that stuff off....

or so they say.

unwanted fb suggestions popping up on your feed like

boosted is the best, read the thread tags. boosted. boosted. BOOSTED. Chickfila is the pretty good yeah

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Impromptu burger challenge last night with the gf... She made a kind of traditional burger with onions mixed in, cheese in the center. I made a really spicy burger with onion jalapeno, montreal steak seasoning, and garlic.

I won this round. Tied up 1-1 now. This weekend we're doing nashville hot chicken sandwiches. Wish me luck.

how do you judge who wins

Status
Not open for further replies.