GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Impromptu burger challenge last night with the gf... She made a kind of traditional burger with onions mixed in, cheese in the center. I made a really spicy burger with onion jalapeno, montreal steak seasoning, and garlic.

I won this round. Tied up 1-1 now. This weekend we're doing nashville hot chicken sandwiches. Wish me luck.

In4Pics. :drool:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
2+? that mofo has a k04 in that thing. Do people still own mk6's and not have a k04? crazy. I would have dumped it a long time ago.

*raises hand*

I have a '13 Mk6 with ~80k on it now and it's never even been tuned, much less K04'd....

how do you judge who wins

Yeah going against the gf? No way she plays fair. She just has to drop the boob card and #bonuspoints

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Impromptu burger challenge last night with the gf... She made a kind of traditional burger with onions mixed in, cheese in the center. I made a really spicy burger with onion jalapeno, montreal steak seasoning, and garlic.

I won this round. Tied up 1-1 now. This weekend we're doing nashville hot chicken sandwiches. Wish me luck.
My wife and I do that all the time. I blame Chopped on the food network and the fact that we are very competitive lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
*raises hand*

I have a '13 Mk6 with ~80k on it now and it's never even been tuned, much less K04'd....
:sm3:

Yeah going against the gf? No way she plays fair. She just has to drop the boob card and #bonuspoints
She's pretty fair about it and can admit defeat. Plus if she pulls a boob out because she's losing, the competition is over for the night but I still win :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I actually dont care for places like that^

i prefer my boobs and burgers separate .

titled kilt meh, hooters even more meh.

#burgies

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I actually dont care for places like that^

i prefer my boobs and burgers separate .

titled kilt meh, hooters even more meh.

#burgies

Eh.... I think it can depend.

I haven't been impressed by Tilted Kilt, their food is "meh" and so far the two locations I've been to, the girls attitude sucks.

Hooters can be hit or miss. Hooters wings have a taste uniquely their own, and I like them.

When my buddy's (now ex-) wife worked for the Hooters in Crystal Lake (which has since been torn down for a CFA), it was a fun time. All the girls there were fun... they'd come up, shoot the shit, flirt, whatever - but they were all actually cool chicks you'd want to hang out with. They could dish it out just as well as they could take it.

As she (and her circle of friends) moved on (graduated college, moved into real jobs, etc.) and the next "generation" came through, it sucked. Buddy's ex-wife would go back on occasion on the weekends to pick up a quick shift and make a few bucks and even she hated it.

Said all the waitresses would hide in the back and bitch about the customers. "OMG that customer was looking at my butt". They'd treat each customer with an eyeroll, etc. Just bad attitudes all round by the servers. It's not a surprise that location eventually went under.

Nobody wants their wings and beer to be served by a snotty eyerolling bitch.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Eh.... I think it can depend.

I haven't been impressed by Tilted Kilt, their food is "meh" and so far the two locations I've been to, the girls attitude sucks.

Hooters can be hit or miss. Hooters wings have a taste uniquely their own, and I like them.

When my buddy's (now ex-) wife worked for the Hooters in Crystal Lake (which has since been torn down for a CFA), it was a fun time. All the girls there were fun... they'd come up, shoot the shit, flirt, whatever - but they were all actually cool chicks you'd want to hang out with. They could dish it out just as well as they could take it.

As she (and her circle of friends) moved on (graduated college, moved into real jobs, etc.) and the next "generation" came through, it sucked. Buddy's ex-wife would go back on occasion on the weekends to pick up a quick shift and make a few bucks and even she hated it.

Said all the waitresses would hide in the back and bitch about the customers. "OMG that customer was looking at my butt". They'd treat each customer with an eyeroll, etc. Just bad attitudes all round by the servers. It's not a surprise that location eventually went under.

Nobody wants their wings and beer to be served by a snotty eyerolling bitch.

LOL , sig-worthy quote there :laugh:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Yeah I haven't been to either in many years. Always thought hooters wings were meh, didn't really get impressed by the skimpy outfit gimmick either. If a girl is attractive she's going to be attractive with or without a skimpy outfit that isn't skimpy by todays standards.

Tilted kilt has meh food, only been there twice. One time was with a client that insisted we go there. He was being completely inappropriate and treating it like it was a strip club. Told him a few times to tone it down. I haven't been that embarrassed to be sitting with someone pretty much ever. Would have left if it were my friends but it was a client so I had to sit through it. Ended up apologizing to the waitress and gave her a damn near 100% tip for having to deal with that bs.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah I haven't been to either in many years. Always thought hooters wings were meh, didn't really get impressed by the skimpy outfit gimmick either. If a girl is attractive she's going to be attractive with or without a skimpy outfit that isn't skimpy by todays standards.

Tilted kilt has meh food, only been there twice. One time was with a client that insisted we go there. He was being completely inappropriate and treating it like it was a strip club. Told him a few times to tone it down. I haven't been that embarrassed to be sitting with someone pretty much ever. Would have left if it were my friends but it was a client so I had to sit through it. Ended up apologizing to the waitress and gave her a damn near 100% tip for having to deal with that bs.

Wow, would've walked out. I have my morals.... Good on you for apologizing.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
We go to TK near my work for some lunch once in a while. I hate when the girls hang around us when we are obviously having conversation talking work. They should learn the phrase "be seen not heard." They always have nothing to say, but obviously want to jibber jabber about nothing to try and get a big tip. Just leave me alone and show me your tits. I don't care about your college degree or whatever you have to tell me for that fact.

Jaber

Modero
yeah man do not like it, i get some random crap that pops up on my facebook and what not. i turned off all those settings too, see below another odd thing on my fb

oh wow, that half try

So check this out... i dont post anything political on facebook cause chicagoland. Everytime i open facebook...my facebook feed flashes liberal stuff for half a second than vanishes. like a strobe light of liberal agenda , that subliminal messageing.

currently JB pritzer is popping up everywhere, using his money to buy that win via advertising. pops up on my pandora and youtube all the time.

i wouldnt be suprised if an amazon link for a possum stuffed animal popped up on my feed today

oh wow i wasnt the only one

goodmorning sir

dat autocross king

Here, after a good almost 10 page refreshes i was able to catch the flashed advertisement, it vanishes literally about .25 seconds after fb feed opens. Then you can never find the post. That sketchy ass FB yeah.

maybe i need to start googling for hot chicks more often so my fb feed is filled with hotties :iono:

edit: illinois is corrupt AF so i shouldve expected this yeah

JB Ad just played on my FB feed :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.