GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motul Multi Dctf Dsg oil.

Repooc

Ready to race!
.... very interesting.

+1 would also like to hear if any risked using this stuff?? DSG is so finicky, I'd hate to be the guinea pig

dave80

Go Kart Champion
yeah I'm debating if I should go with the oem stuff, liqui moly or motul.

Porra46

Ready to race!
Anybody ever used this oil? Better results compared to OEM?

zrickety

The Fixer
I wouldn't say it's a risk at all, just a little more money. Found it on amazon for $29, I will probably use this for the next change.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Motul oil is pretty good stuff. I've used their motor oil and had no issues with it. As for their DSG oil, this is the first I have heard of it. I am currently using Liquid-Moly DSG in my car now. Next service, I will definitely go back to Genuine VW/Audi oil. Not really impressed with LM.

MacRadiators

Passed Driver's Ed
Motul DCTF works really great in my gearbox, 68k done with it and no complains.
Change interval at 30k km, cost is cheaper than oem also, at least here in Romania.

zrickety

The Fixer
I've been using 3L of motul and remainder oem, went 40k miles and did it again. I like it. Came out looking better than oem only.

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
Next service, I will definitely go back to Genuine VW/Audi oil. Not really impressed with LM.

I know this thread is quite old but can you elaborate on why you don't like the Liqui Moly?

zrickety

The Fixer
FWIW, I've been running Motul DCTF every change...the car loves it. 155k.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I was specifically advised not to use motul dctf unless the transmission was being taken apart and completely cleaned of the old oem oil. I had an opportunity to do it when I had my LSD installed, but WaveTrac specifically stated to use OEM DSG oil so I didn't make the switch.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
LiquiMoly here. Don’t notice any difference over OEM fluid, except for the price. No rough shifts or funny smells.