GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Rear View Mirror Overlays from Klii Motorwerkes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kliimotorwerkes

kliimotorwerkes.com
Hello! After keeping a low profile for a bit, I wanted to share some exciting new product news with you guys. We're now offering rear view mirror overlays over at the Klii Motorwerkes shop!

Essentially, rather than wraps which we offered for the Mk6 in the past, these overlays install on your mirror in less than a minute. The mirror doesn't even need to be removed which is way cool. There's a split line below the mounting hole area which allows the vinyl to walk around the mounting arm. Easy! :thumbsup:

Here's a taste of some of the patterns and paint matches available now at kliimotorwerkes.com

Last edited:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
How do the edges come out in these? I had a hell of a time with the previous versions. Can't imagine doing this without removing it!? Really?

kliimotorwerkes

kliimotorwerkes.com
How do the edges come out in these? I had a hell of a time with the previous versions. Can't imagine doing this without removing it!? Really?

These are sooooo much easier. They don't go around the edges like the wraps, but the one-minute install is totally worth it and the aesthetic stays in tact. See that split line underneath of the mounting hole area? That allows the vinyl to flex around the mounting arm when installing.

Status
Not open for further replies.