GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project GTI

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Proud NEW owner of a Black 2011 GTI Autobahn 6MT and new to this forum as well.

******** PICS COMING SOON OF MY STOCKER*******

Things to come.
1)APR stage 2 Tune (DONE)
2)APR Turboback Exhaust (DONE)
3)Carbonio stage 2 Intake (DONE)
4)19" TSW Silverstone black w/mirror lip WHEELS (DONE)
5)5% Tint all the way around except windshield (DONE)
6)Red LED footwells (DONE)
7)LED Tinted Tails
8)Black out side markers (getting done as soon as I can get it done)
9)Torque Mount Insert
10) APR FMIC

Again, I am totally new the the GTI, so I am always open to suggestions! Nice to meet you all.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Great list, i suggest not getting 19s since it looks like performance matters to you.

18s with a nice drop would look good and perform great.

Also VMR don't make the lightest wheels, though they make nice looking wheels.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Great list, i suggest not getting 19s since it looks like performance matters to you.

18s with a nice drop would look good and perform great.

Also VMR don't make the lightest wheels, though they make nice looking wheels.

Ya, I was thinking of that.... I am going for both, GREAT LOOKS, and performance. I definately am not looking for a 9 second GTI, but just want to un-restrict it! haha Let the ponies be free! :burnrubber: VMR's are nice, and dont cost 1500 a wheel! haha.. but like i said, I am up to all suggestions, and definately will investigate VMR further before purchase. If they weigh a ton, i will pass and try and find something just as nice and little lighter.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
for all the gti's out there the first thing i notice is the wheels, it really sets it apart from the stock gt's with huffs. anyways welcome to vw.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
TINTS DONE. Looks good. Waiting for it to finish i guess you can say drying.. haha gotta dry the water out. The guy said 3-5 days, then I will post pics

michal

Go Kart Champion
TINTS DONE. Looks good. Waiting for it to finish i guess you can say drying.. haha gotta dry the water out. The guy said 3-5 days, then I will post pics
5% all around? Can you see anything through the windows?:) You know that only 35% all around is allowed in IL.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
5% all around? Can you see anything through the windows?:) You know that only 35% all around is allowed in IL.

I can see fine through the windows, at night im not sure how its going to go. But im sure it will be fine. And yes Im well aware 35% is legal. But we all have to bend some rules! haha and its not a moving violation

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
pics!!! ;)

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Finally going to get the stage 2 intake done. Next week. The damn thing was on backorder or something! They got it in finally, and I will be going in next week to get it installed.....PROJECT BEGINS... uh oh... I can already tell this is going to be addicting! The STOCK gti was "fun" at first and now its so blaa seems to have no power!