GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate my stock tires.....

MY stock tires suck.....
Any recommendations for performance tires?
I'm rolling with 19"s
:confused:

pyro h4cker1

Ready to race!
stocks come 17's or 18's.

you'd probably want to specify why your stock wheels suck. If you want more comfort then go with a smaller diameter wheel with a bigger tire. If you want more grip then go with some better tires, like the dunlop direzza z1

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Just incase your tires vary from what is sold in other markets, you should list the brand and sizing. And as was said above, why do you dislike them.

mmm def

Ready to race!
I hated my dunlop a/s that came stock. They are sitting my garage with 3,000 miles on them. junk junk.

ABD Racing

Ready to race!
MY stock tires suck.....
Any recommendations for performance tires?
I'm rolling with 19"s
:confused:

This all depends on what you might be looking for in a ride/tire. what does "suck" mean to you? that term will differ from person to person. do your tires not grip? are they loud? do they not tread water to your likings? let me know and i can help you out. i have run many different brands of tires on street and track.

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
I hated my dunlop a/s that came stock. They are sitting my garage with 3,000 miles on them. junk junk.

These make decent winter tires. Look on the sidewall... they have the "severe snowflake" designation for winter conditions. They are a cooler temp tire.