GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: New South Performance Gauge and Column Pod

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Hey guys, Im looking to do some more aesthetic mods this summer and the money I thought I was going to be coming into is going a different way, so I need to get rid of some things to be able to afford different things. I already have a "buyer" but I want to give dibs to anyone on here first.

First of all, the gauge does not cover anything important, from my view point only the 200+ on the Temp. gauge was hidden, I still had maximum visibility of all the RPM's. The Gauge works perfectly and swiftly with no lag whatsoever.

This is the Spectrum series gauge so it has the ability to adjust to many different color codes, I had it set on red because I liked how it matched the lit up interior of the car at night.

Spectrum Color Chart

The Spectrum gauge series has 100 different colors, including black (no color)

To change the color, press the color selection button on the back of the gauge.

Once you set the color, it will remain the same even after you turn off the automobile’s ignition or remove the power source from the gauge wiring.

To see the entire sequence of colors, press and hold the button for 5 seconds. Stop color sequence by pressing button again.

If you go past the color that you want, you will need to cycle the gauge through the complete color sequence.

What you get:
Fully assmbeled Gauge inside the Column pod with the boost hose; so all you really need to do is just route the hose to your tap.

Plus everything in here minus the bottom right piece and the black nipple in the middle.

My camera produced massive glare in the night pics, but here is absolutely no glare in person, its a crisp light.

100$ : Will also show you a better way to wire into the headlight switch without splicing any wires.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
so this is everything besides a tap correct? which can be bought by one of the tuning companies around here?

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Yea, all you need to do is put on tap and connect two wires to ground and dimmer switch.

CarbonMK6GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, Im looking to do some more aesthetic mods this summer and the money I thought I was going to be coming into is going a different way, so I need to get rid of some things to be able to afford different things. I already have a "buyer" but I want to give dibs to anyone on here first.

First of all, the gauge does not cover anything important, from my view point only the 200+ on the Temp. gauge was hidden, I still had maximum visibility of all the RPM's. The Gauge works perfectly and swiftly with no lag whatsoever.

This is the Spectrum series gauge so it has the ability to adjust to many different color codes, I had it set on red because I liked how it matched the lit up interior of the car at night.

What you get:
Fully assmbeled Gauge inside the Column pod with the boost hose; so all you really need to do is just route the hose to your tap.

Plus everything in here minus the bottom right piece and the black nipple in the middle.

My camera produced massive glare in the night pics, but here is absolutely no glare in person, its a crisp light.

100$ : Will also show you a better way to wire into the headlight switch without splicing any wires.

Would it be possible if you can get me a link to buy this boost gauge? I really like it