GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If the battery goes dead....

SworksR20

Passed Driver's Ed
how do we get in the car? My Dad and I were looking at the exterior and noticed there are no key tumblers and if the battery goes dead there seems to be no way to get into the car!!?? :iono::confused:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The drivers door hole cover pops off revealing a key hole.

I believe this is called out in the owners manual.

SworksR20

Passed Driver's Ed
The drivers door hole cover pops off revealing a key hole.

I believe this is called out in the owners manual.

Oh right, you mean that book that I should have read thats in the glove box. :lol:

Thanks man, I'll go look it up just figured I'd get a faster answer from the gurus on here. :thumbup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
you have to open the gas tank with a credit card, insert your member, and yell to the skies, "I got 99 problems, but a bitch aint one - HIT ME!" and that shit will open right up, son.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
you have to open the gas tank with a credit card, insert your member, and yell to the skies, "I got 99 problems, but a bitch aint one - HIT ME!" and that shit will open right up, son.

:lol:

Was listening to that song as I was reading this.

r1eater

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh right, you mean that book that I should have read thats in the glove box. :lol:

Thanks man, I'll go look it up just figured I'd get a faster answer from the gurus on here. :thumbup:

there is also a Youtube video showing how this is done and how to start the car too

Pacific German

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
That is also covered in the owners manual, I believe you hold the key close to the button and start it like you normally would.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Haha! I've been wondering this too! Guess I should actually read my manual someday!

Storch

Go Kart Champion

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Persactly :laugh:

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion

"Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something?"