GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

QATAR GTI/Rocco/R owners..APR tuning day

Valli666

Ready to race!
Make sure you run an upgraded intercooler/intake combo. I live in Virginia where temps are in the mid 90's and the tune kind of runs like a dog with a stock air filer/intercooler. It's a beast in cool temps 70~ but it needs to breathe more in high temp conditions.

Thanks for the info, especially as I am running completely stock.

xHeartcoreboyx, do you have these upgrades in your cars and can I get this done in Qatar?

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
:readthethread:
Hey asshole, I did read the thread. How about you :readthethread:

GTIs in Qatar are Euro Spec, which has different ECU encryption than US Spec.

End of Story. If you really wanted to know the answer, you should have searched instead of waiting for someone to spoon feed you.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Hey asshole, I did read the thread. How about you :readthethread:

GTIs in Qatar are Euro Spec, which has different ECU encryption than US Spec.

End of Story. If you really wanted to know the answer, you should have searched instead of waiting for someone to spoon feed you.

you mad?

Yeh, U mad.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Holy shit...why the name calling.....calm down guys..

Yes our cars are Euro spec and hence don't have any physical or software limitations.

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
Yes I was a bit annoyed because I was trying to help by answering your question and instead I got an angry emoticon telling me to read the thread, implying that I don't know what I am talking about and that I failed to comprehend the discussion at hand.

I'm fine now though, I guess I just need to keep my "Southern mentality" in check :rolleyes: