GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG users please...

0.5_Lambo

Ready to race!
So i get my car back from the dealer after having the passenger side regulator changed and i get into my car and hear a new chime. It comes right after the seat belt chime and i remember this chime when i had my LED license plate lights which threw a light out. So im assuming something is wrong. I scan it and find 2 codes. The first one was for a misfire in cylinder 2 at 866RPM which is odd but i can understand it some what cause i do remember starting the car one day and trying to drive off while it was cold. The second code was passenger side control module which i do not know what its for. I erased the codes without saving by accident and now nothing shows up in VAG but when i enter the car i still get that new "error chime".

0.5_Lambo

Ready to race!
I cant because nothing shows up in vag-com any more since i cleared the codes and i'm using a half assed vag-com cable with 9.8 software and can only use that software with that particular cable....long story...i got to get the real deal.

Drunknfoo

Ready to race!
you probably have seatbelt chime set to version 3 as opposed to version 2 if it's a higher pitched ping instead of the lower toned ding. just find the drop down option (i think its somewhere in central elect or, comf)