GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy Meth Injection Kit

allset

Go Kart Champion
**GROUP BUY IS CLOSED- BUT THREAD WILL CONTINUE HOPEFULLY FOR KIT INSTALL AND USE INFO**

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion
METHANOL KIT GB LIST

ALL PAID

1.allset- Stage 1 PRO (CM5 Nozzle) *APR KO4

2.hyde16-stage 1 deluxe plus tank *APR Stage 2

3.thumper- Stage 1 Deluxe kit plus tank (M3) *PAYPAL ID SENT* *APR Stage 2

4.MKV727- stage 1 deluxe plus tank- *PAYPAL ID SENT** APR Stage 2?

5.Modshack-Steve-stage 1 deluxe plus tank (M2 Nozzle) *PAYPAL ID SENT* *Stock (but not really stock :) )

6.gt_NKy-stage 1 deluxe plus tank-(M3 Nozzle) *PAYPAL ID SENT* *??

7.Bruno2000 (Canada)-stage 1 deluxe plus tank-(M2 Nozzle) *PAYPAL ID SENT* * APR Stage 2

8.Turn8-stage 1 deluxe plus tank (M3 Nozzle) *PAYPAL ID SENT* *R 32

9.UFfitz56-stage 1 deluxe plus tank- *PAYPAL ID SENT* *??

10.Mustache Rash- Stage 1 basic- - (M3 Nozzle) *PAYPAL ID SENT**??

11.Smarty Pants 44-stage 1 deluxe plus tank *PAYPAL ID SENT* * GIAC Stage 2

12.chrisisnapping - stage 1 deluxe plus tank- (M1 Nozzle) *PAYPAL ID SENT* * APR Stage 2

13.trd420- stage 1 deluxe plus tank *PAYPAL ID SENT* *UNI Stage 2

14.mdhollis
-stage 1 deluxe plus tank (M3 Nozzle) *PAYPAL ID SENT* *??

15.Steemax-Stage 1 trunk mount (M3 Nozzle) - *PAYPAL ID SENT* *REVO Stage 2

16.JackGti Stage 1 deluxe + Tank (M3 Nozzle)- *PAYPAL ID SENT* *APR Stage 2

17.Thomas@GIAC - Universal CMGS Autolearn

18.ClapperHighs -stage 1 trunk mount kit (M2 Nozzle) -*PAYPAL ID SENT**Stock tune-

19.Arcboy2006 - stage 1 trunkmount kit - (M3 nozzle) -*PAYPAL ID SENT** apr stage 2

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion
ttt

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Hhhmmmmm, I just came into some OT money......

Put me as a strong maybe.......

allset

Go Kart Champion

Last edited:

CFG9000

Ready to race!
Interested, but can't fully commit as I just finished my Stage 2 upgrades and now I have an apartment move coming up that I need to worry about.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Interested, but can't fully commit as I just finished my Stage 2 upgrades and now I have an apartment move coming up that I need to worry about.

this would be a few weeks away, mid late august.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
20% is nice, and I would be in for the separate tank kit BTW and would want to add super atomizing injectors.

Now, what is the major difference between these kits and the Snow Kits? Besides the $200 price difference....LOL

allset

Go Kart Champion
20% is nice, and I would be in for the separate tank kit BTW and would want to add super atomizing injectors.

Now, what is the major difference between these kits and the Snow Kits? Besides the $200 price difference....LOL

Im in for the sep tank too. Honestly, doesnt look much different. My bud saw one installed at waterfest and the guy loves it.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Put me down for it, I'm assuming it's on par with Snow's kit based on what I read.

Is this MAP based?

gtis dont have a map sensor, that function is done by the IAT sensor G42

From the site:

This is the stage 1 kit that has it all. Powered by our 200 + PSI high pressure recirculation pump and activated by our 1-25 psi boost switch, this kit brings the stage 1 kit to the next level. You can adjust this kit to turn on between 1-25 psi. The pump will run upto 250 psi. The CMS1Deluxe kit has a 1 gallon tank and stainless steel solenoid as standard equipment. This is one great value. Other kits on the market make you pay more for a solenoid. Why not include something that will save your engine? Any kit should come with either a solenoid or a checkvalve. From drop down box tell us your Horsepower OR choose what size you want.

allset

Go Kart Champion
1.allset
2.hyde16
3.thumper
4.MKV727
5.Modshack-Steve

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion

im still confirming the discounts so dont qoute me on the 20% just yet. that was one of some figures that went back and forth

MKV727

Go Kart Champion
gtis dont have a map sensor, that function is done by the IAT sensor G42

From the site:

This is the stage 1 kit that has it all. Powered by our 200 + PSI high pressure recirculation pump and activated by our 1-25 psi boost switch, this kit brings the stage 1 kit to the next level. You can adjust this kit to turn on between 1-25 psi. The pump will run upto 250 psi. The CMS1Deluxe kit has a 1 gallon tank and stainless steel solenoid as standard equipment. This is one great value. Other kits on the market make you pay more for a solenoid. Why not include something that will save your engine? Any kit should come with either a solenoid or a checkvalve. From drop down box tell us your Horsepower OR choose what size you want.

On top of the $299 kit, would the savings apply to any upgrades I desired or does it have to be a packaged kit?

Say I want the $299 kit + the digital controller?