GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BE wheels

Burntchicken

Ready to race!
Are these better than VMR's in your guys' opinions? Pricewise/lookwise?
Just wanted to share :)

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...alse&filterBrand=All&filterNew=New&sort=Brand

seanthehero

Passed Driver's Ed
I think they look good, I like the secondary lip behind the spokes. Also it depends on what VMR's your talking about. I really only like the VB3's by them. What do they weigh?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I like the looks of VMRs better. The recessed portion between the inner spokes makes them look thin and not as substantial as the VMRs. Otherwise, looking a price they're close.

Maybe let weight and casting be your deciding factor?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
21 lbs, a bit less than VMRs. Not bad for an inexpensive 18" wheel.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Personally I like the deeper concave look of most VMRs; these have a little of that but not as much. Weight-wise they are a definite win; but price-wise they are pretty much the same.

If you watch for a sale (VMR does them now and then) you can get theirs with free shipping which would be the same or lower price. All in all they look like a decent wheel; but what can I say, I am just a VMR fan :D

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Never heard of BE but Breyton's been around for a while. I think they look nice and the weight is impressive for a cast wheel.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Personally I like the deeper concave look of most VMRs; these have a little of that but not as much. Weight-wise they are a definite win; but price-wise they are pretty much the same.

If you watch for a sale (VMR does them now and then) you can get theirs with free shipping which would be the same or lower price. All in all they look like a decent wheel; but what can I say, I am just a VMR fan :D

Yep, and VMR customer service is top notch! :)

Hoodlum1

Passed Driver's Ed

gessh that would have to be some sale...arnt vmr wheels like $700 plus a wheel?...i like the v708 for candy white gti..im saving up lol

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
gessh that would have to be some sale...arnt vmr wheels like $700 plus a wheel?...i like the v708 for candy white gti..im saving up lol

The price you see for VMRs is per set not per wheel; add in free shipping (on occasion) and they are cheaper than the BEs are :thumbsup: