GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official illinois spotted

kulka89

Ready to race!
So I thought of this thread since most boards have them. Who did you spot guys?

Let me start.

Yesterday I saw black gti. Dropped on rand rd by autobard around 6pm. Any of us???

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
So I thought of this thread since most boards have them. Who did you spot guys?

Let me start.

Yesterday I saw black gti. Dropped on rand rd by autobard around 6pm. Any of us???

I'll play. Saw a very nice mk6 gti yesterday about 7pm in the Jewel parking lot in Westmont, Cass and Ogden. CW, pretty low with dark tint and colormatched lower grill. Is this anyone here ?

kulka89

Ready to race!
just saw csg 4-door gti. on wolf going to apartment buildings. it was right after palwaukee airport.

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
I honked at a guy on Wednesday at 8:45 pulling out onto Central a little north of Diversey.

brenden1207

just saw a deep black gti 2 door with tints blacked out front emblem and red rear emblem, coming out of the jewel parking lot in naperville on the corner of 75th and naper blvd

epikHI998

Passed Driver's Ed
just saw a deep black gti 2 door with tints blacked out front emblem and red rear emblem, coming out of the jewel parking lot in naperville on the corner of 75th and naper blvd

Saw the exact same one on Hobson a month or so back. Looked awesome.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Awesome! Saw one garaged right by me near Irving and Southport, looked like UG 2dr.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Saw a dropped black 2 door, black wheels on Devon today.

josh80

Passed Driver's Ed
I saw a 4dr cgs parked outside of Dominican university on division in river forest at about quarter to six today.

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
^^what color rims? Probably my buddy going to work lol, he has a tr slammed mk6 gti with black 18" staggered setup

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
^^If that kid has black tool dipped badges, and yellow fogs he is always at Lukes.

BonJovic

Ready to race!
^^what color rims? Probably my buddy going to work lol, he has a tr slammed mk6 gti with black 18" staggered setup

Not sure hard to tell cause i never saw the car at a stand still. But he did have a dark tint, and no R tails.