GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Candy White GTI + OZ Superturismo LM's in graphite

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Car looks great as always Czech. I like these better than the BBS you had previously.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car looks great as always Czech. I like these better than the BBS you had previously.

thanks, first person to say that. everyone else liked my BBS more ;)

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
thanks, first person to say that. everyone else liked my BBS more ;)
I really liked those CO's on your car, the pics you put up made me really want to get some COs or CHs. But I also really like the look of these. The fact that they are less expensive and lighter is making me move in this direction for next spring.

seeuarndjimmy

Ready to race!
yup i got your wheels now Czech. I'm just glad you kept your wheels so clean. I'm on stock suspension and the wheel gap is bugging me.. been thinking these passed few days of lowering the car conservitavely =/ i just don't wanna go though the hassles of a lowered car again.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
I really liked those CO's on your car, the pics you put up made me really want to get some COs or CHs. But I also really like the look of these. The fact that they are less expensive and lighter is making me move in this direction for next spring.

my OZ were MORE expensive than my bbs co's :D

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
They actually gravitated back closer to you. You can check my member feedback thread if you want to see who bought them.

yup i got your wheels now Czech. I'm just glad you kept your wheels so clean. I'm on stock suspension and the wheel gap is bugging me.. been thinking these passed few days of lowering the car conservitavely =/ i just don't wanna go though the hassles of a lowered car again.

:w00t: yea its a tough choice