GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

your best guess for US pricing?

joemckay

for the Golf MK6, are we likely to see a model available for 16/17k like the current rabbit? i know prices aren't released, but i figure you all are more qualified to make an educated guess on a price point, and boy oh boy i'd love to be able to afford a beautiful new Golf :D

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
what do you think for the TDI? i think the current jetta TDI is around 22-23k....how much cheaper would the golf TDI get? i hope 20k! lol :rolleyes:

joemckay

which means probably like 17k for an automatic golf, cuz i'm a little boy and can't drive a manual? that seems ALMOST attainable, blaaah i gotta get me one o' these...

bad2bone

Passed Driver's Ed
Add $500-600 to the current golf V price and you may be very close. I got a quote from military sales and that was the "uplift" they expected

Deckard42

I hope it settles down, dealers in the STL area are listing their MKVI GTIs for $30,000, but I think that's only because they just came out. Hopefully that'll come back down to earth by January when I am able to buy one. The MSRP is within my price range.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
i test drove one yesterday that was 30k..but it was fully loaded (autobahn, nav, dynoaudio, 4 door, 18's, DSG)

kgbzz1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello,

I bought a 2010 this weekend. Carbon gray, autobahn package, DSG trans, 18” wheels/all season tires, bi-xenon headlights and Bluetooth.

MSRP was $30,134

Out the door price: 30K (tax, TTL, etc…included)

I did have to work a bit to get that price, but I finally made it to the person that could talk numbers without needing to run back and forth to a sales manager.

When I first made contact their mantra was no way the car would go for less than MSRP, but it was end of month/end of quarter so the timing could not have been better. It was the first 2010 GTI that the dealership sold. By the way, this is in Dallas, TX

I think I got a reasonably good deal, but will be interested in hearing how others do on their purchase.

Cheers,
Kenny