GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

thekinger

Passed Driver's Ed
i'm not getting mine til sometime spring/summer of next year. i'll be joining up when i get it though!!

mk6 gti

Ready to race!
I live in Columbus....Got my Mk6 on black Friday....and I LOVE it!

Mine is Deep Black Metallic, 4dr, DSG, Autobahn, Detroits, xenon...everything except nav.

Last edited:

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
I'm checking in from NW Columbus.

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

I recently picked up a 2010 VW GTI four door and I absolutely love it.

Details of my ride:
-GTI 4 Door
-Tornado Red
-Anthracite Leather
-DSG
-DynaAudio
-18" Detroit Wheels
-Bi-Xenons

Planned Mods:
-Clearbra
-Tint
-Neuspeed Springs
-VagCom Tweaks
-Catback Exhaust(maybe)
-Intake (maybe)

mk6 gti

Ready to race!
Hope to see you around soon! Did you buy yours at MAG...I got mine from Byers. I bought a Carbonio Intake that I really like last month and plan on going with an AWE downpipe when they release it.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Hope to see you around soon! Did you buy yours at MAG...I got mine from Byers. I bought a Carbonio Intake that I really like last month and plan on going with an AWE downpipe when they release it.

I got it from Byers.

I'm trying to decide on some mods and an intake is on the list.

How do you like the Carbonio?

jgs5607

Ready to race!
Morrow Ohio (greater Cincinnati 'burbs).

I have had mine for 2 months now and really enjoying it. Bought it at White-Allen in Dayton; good guys to deal with.

18"
Bi Xenons
Dynaudio
Sunroof
Bluetooth

Not sure about mods yet, but if I make a change, the first thing on the list would have to be a shorter throw shifter.

This has the longest throw of any sporty car that I have owned. I haven't done any research on that yet, but I am sure someone makes one; just have to see if it will work on the MK6.

eyerolleddapiece1

Passed Driver's Ed
Morrow Ohio (greater Cincinnati 'burbs).

I have had mine for 2 months now and really enjoying it. Bought it at White-Allen in Dayton; good guys to deal with.

18"
Bi Xenons
Dynaudio
Sunroof
Bluetooth

Not sure about mods yet, but if I make a change, the first thing on the list would have to be a shorter throw shifter.

This has the longest throw of any sporty car that I have owned. I haven't done any research on that yet, but I am sure someone makes one; just have to see if it will work on the MK6.

Welcome! I bought at White Allen also! Good folks

jmchase76

Cuyahoga Falls, Akron suburb

Black Metallic
Black Leather
Black 18" Motorsport rims
DSG
Carbon Fiber Trim
Dynaudio
HID
Everything but Nav.....

Anyone else in NE ohio?

Last edited:

mk6 gti

Ready to race!
Do you have a picture of your car with the motorsport wheels?

:w00t:

thekinger

Passed Driver's Ed
Cuyahoga Falls, Akron suburb

Black Metallic
Black Leather
Black 18" Motorsport rims
DSG
Carbon Fiber Trim
Dynaudio
HID
Everything but Nav.....

Anyone else in NE ohio?

i'm only about 45 minutes from ya! i dont have the mk6 yet. i've decided to wait to see what happens with the R. i would love to get a chance to see your 1/6 GTI!!! i have and evening class monday nights at Kent. maybe we could meet up there?!