GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flush with fender...

Mudkicker

Ready to race!
I may buy an OEM wheel that is 18x8 et48. What size spacer would I need to make the rear stick out like an et45, 3mm right?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I may buy an OEM wheel that is 18x8 et48. What size spacer would I need to make the rear stick out like an et45, 3mm right?

I would go with an 8 or 10mm. That will be closer to flush

Paytrose

Ready to race!
If your going from a 18x7.5"et51 (Serron wheels) to a 18x8"et45, would you have to take into account the added 0.5in from the wheel width as well as the 6mm difference for the offset? So a total of approx. 0.75in would push the wheel out?

Edit: I guess it would be closer to 0.5in pushing the wheel out since the 0.5in added from the wheel width would apply to both sides of the wheel.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mudkicker

Ready to race!
If your going from a 18x7.5"et51 (Serron wheels) to a 18x8"et45, would you have to take into account the added 0.5in from the wheel width as well as the 6mm difference for the offset? So a total of approx. 0.75in would push the wheel out?

Edit: I guess it would be closer to 0.5in pushing the wheel out since the 0.5in added from the wheel width would apply to both sides of the wheel.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I was messing around on the willtheyfit website and it gave me the results.