GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm replacing an oil pan, headers and exhaust on an older 1500 chevy truck. woof not looking forward to it very much. Gotta pay for the shit I just bought for the gti somehow though.

O wow yeah. If it'll stop fucking raining here I'd like to find out wtf is clunking underneath my car. Otherwise it'll be next weekend when u find out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
O wow yeah. If it'll stop fucking raining here I'd like to find out wtf is clunking underneath my car. Otherwise it'll be next weekend when u find out lol

Time for that deadset kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Man, they were not kidding when they say not to go thin on plastidip. After 3 and some years, the plastidip started to peel in some areas on my grill stripes. Considering I did a shitty job, cause I didn’t know what I was doing, it held up pretty good. After 45min, only got the bottom portion done.

Detailed the interior and gave the exterior a quick wash.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Man, they were not kidding when they say not to go thin on plastidip. After 3 and some years, the plastidip started to peel in some areas on my grill stripes. Considering I did a shitty job, cause I didn’t know what I was doing, it held up pretty good. After 45min, only got the bottom portion done.

Detailed the interior and gave the exterior a quick wash.

I've heard a little gasoline will take it right off.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Where can I order a golf grill? Need a new grill for my winter bumper, because I'm an idiot. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.