Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
As an IT guy i love the movie hackers
pretty good movie yeah

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I am just glad the women all have iphones because they don't take my cord then. Momma is ALWAYS looking for her cord because the kids take it. I am pretty sure she buys one at least ever week.

THAT struggle is definitely real.

My wife and son both can't seem to keep track of their damned cords. We don't go more than a few weeks before MY cord goes missing.... go to plug my phone in and... WTF? Ask wife or child and "Oh sorry I borrowed yours, I can't find mine"

I've purchased so many cords over the years because I get sick of constantly having to RETRIEVE mine... then get the whining/pouting over "well my phone is dead because I lost my cord and you won't let me borrow yours when your phone has 40% battery life left and doesn't NEED the charge..."

*sigh*

Jaber

Modero
THAT struggle is definitely real.

My wife and son both can't seem to keep track of their damned cords. We don't go more than a few weeks before MY cord goes missing.... go to plug my phone in and... WTF? Ask wife or child and "Oh sorry I borrowed yours, I can't find mine"

I've purchased so many cords over the years because I get sick of constantly having to RETRIEVE mine... then get the whining/pouting over "well my phone is dead because I lost my cord and you won't let me borrow yours when your phone has 40% battery life left and doesn't NEED the charge..."

*sigh*

Dang. The struggle is real in PTAK and Roy household.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My gf has an iphone now. When she had an android it sucked because she is always losing the power cord and then would steal mine and lose that. I was always the one that had to buy the replacements. Now she has an iphone and loses what seems like a cord every week. Now I just say "that sucks" and she buys a new one the next day.

Jaber

Modero
My gf has an iphone now. When she had an android it sucked because she is always losing the power cord and then would steal mine and lose that. I was always the one that had to buy the replacements. Now she has an iphone and loses what seems like a cord every week. Now I just say "that sucks" and she buys a new one the next day.

Dang, how do people lose the cables? [serious question]. I have one on my nightstand, one in living room, one in car and one at work.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Dang, how do people lose the cables? [serious question]. I have one on my nightstand, one in living room, one in car and one at work.

I don't get it either. I have 3ft cable for car, 6 ft cable on nightstand that reaches well into the bed and 10ft cable in living room that reaches entire couch. I never move them therefore I never lose them.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

I don't get it either. I have 3ft cable for car, 6 ft cable on nightstand that reaches well into the bed and 10ft cable in living room that reaches entire couch. I never move them therefore I never lose them.

Ditto to both.

I have a long one in the bedroom, plugged into the outlet under the night stand. That one gets "stolen" the most. One in my car, that I've learned I truly have to hide, or it too gets stolen.... and since I ALWAYS charge my phone overnight, the only time I need the car one is rare (and inevitably in emergencies) and so I don't notice it's missing until it's too late.

I also have one on my desk at work, tho it's usually used for charging my mouse.

I have an extra one in my laptop bag that no one (except, well, all of you now) knows about, along with an extra charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.