GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI vs. Bugatti Veyron

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
in4updates

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
It was magnificent as I pulled up next to it, but I thought what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

The light turned green, and I squealed the tires as he started to strongly pull away from me (of course, ya know!), and like, then when we were hitting 60, I started gaining on him! started walking him and eventually gained a good 2 car lengths on him, and then shut things down.

Later I thought, "damn, this car is so sweet that it destroys cars that cost 100x what it costs and has 5x the horsepower that it has".

Man, that ruled.

So hard.

Next week, I am going up against a rocketship. Wish me luck!!

This section of the forum is amazing... :lol:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
marvelous.... how did i miss this gem?

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
It was magnificent as I pulled up next to it, but I thought what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

The light turned green, and I squealed the tires as he started to strongly pull away from me (of course, ya know!), and like, then when we were hitting 60, I started gaining on him! started walking him and eventually gained a good 2 car lengths on him, and then shut things down.

Later I thought, "damn, this car is so sweet that it destroys cars that cost 100x what it costs and has 5x the horsepower that it has".

Man, that ruled.

So hard.

Next week, I am going up against a rocketship. Wish me luck!!

This section of the forum is amazing... :lol:

Jesus.. "you know he gots to show up eventually doe, right?"

:word:

i run on CP time bruh, ill be there eventually.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Stage 2 really is the shiznit.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
bump...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
IN4UPDATES

Chris659

Ready to race!
You guys have it all wrong! Yeah the Bugatti gets it a$$ handed to it by the GTI but the GTI loses to the almighty Beetle Turbo :D

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^