GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Complete Golf R Brake Setup Front/Rear/Rotors, Track and Street Pads, SS Lines

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD!

I am parting out my 2013 GTI. This brake setup from GIACuser and installed it last August/September. I painted the calipers red using a G2 kit. I installed the R stickers and clear high temp wrap on the anti rattle clips - I didn't expect the stickers to hold up to track temps so I wanted an easy way to replace them. Seem fine on the street so far. Solid setup, looks great and the braking performance improved drastically.

-Front Zimmerman rotors have less than 6k miles on them, ZERO track days or hard driving.

-Rear Centric rotors have less than 10k on them and two track days.
-Hawk HP Plus pads front and rear - two track days
-Hawk HPS 5.0 front pads - I haven't ran these, I think GIACuser ran them for a short period of time.
-Endless MXRS front pads - amazing pads! I've ran these on the street for about 6k and they are quiet and perform similar to OEM pads under normal driving but after a short, moderately hard braking, they grab like the Hawks.

-Calipers have Tyrolsport stiffening kit installed.
-Stainless braided lines on all 4 calipers.
-Front splash shields
-Standard GTI rear splash shields (I never installed but they can be trimmed to fit.

I WILL ONLY SELL AS A COMPLETE SET, WILL NOT SEPARATE.

I'd prefer local pickup but willing to ship at your expense, will be pricey due to weight.

$700 plus shipping or local pickup.

Feel free to PM/call/text 951-452-7554.

Last edited:

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
Back from the dead! Still available, moved to Idaho so these can be picked up in Boise or will ship at your expense.