GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Xenon Euro Golf R "Blacked Out" Headlights w/ Harness Adapters for Halogens

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: OEM Xenon Euro Golf R "Blacked Out" Headlights w/ Harness Adapters for Halogens

SOLD!

Parting out my 2013 GTI. This was one of my favorite exterior upgrades. To this day I have not seen another set in person. These are a huge upgrade in lighting over the stock halogens and IMO are the best looking headlights for the MK6.

These do include the harness adapters so it is a direct bolt on replacement if you have a halogen setup (like I did) plus coding on Vag-Com. If you are local I can code them for you.

These do not have the LED DRLs so if you are swapping them with existing xenon lights w/ LEDs you will need to recode.

These DO NOT include the AFS modules. If you are swapping with a xenon setup you will need to transfer yours. If you have a halogen setup, it is not needed.

These DO include all bulbs including PIAA xenon bulbs and ballasts. NO broken tab, locating pins, etc, these are ready to install! I also have a brand new clear Lamin-X kit I will include, never had a chance to install it.

ECS link for reference: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine...n-golf-r-black-out-headlight-set/5k19987534d/

$950 plus shipping or local pickup in/around Riverside, Ca.
Feel free to PM/call/text 951-452-7554.

Last edited:

msantram

Passed Driver's Ed
Great setup!

Hope you do not mind me piggy backing, I have a pair of the AFS modules for sale if anyone is looking to buy Red's headlights.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
They look sick...how mulch hp do they add doe??

Glws man...really wish I didn't needk04 first

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
These lights will add double the hp a ko4 will hahaha! Thanks man [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Sparrow

Passed Driver's Ed
Are the lights still for sale?