GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
In other news about frustrations:

My attorney. She's super nice. Super smart. Partner in the largest firm in the county. Knows her stuff.

Has terrible, terrible email etiquette. Communicates that way, and when you read her emails, you have to read them 2 or 3 times to get what she's saying. And most of the time, it also very much comes off with a mean or unpleasant tone. Very "short".

It drives my wife nuts because she instantly takes it as "she's being mean!" I admit, I take it the same way at first.

Last few times, I've called her to reply and she's her usual cheery self. Clearly no "tone" like I thought there was from the email.

People in their late 60s and technology. Sigh. My parents aren't anywhere near this bad.

Should've called her salty and then told her to throw in a few LOL's next time.

60% of the time it works 100% of the time.

Real Talk: I know what you mean, some people just suck at emails. I never take anything as "mean", initially, over email. I just try to remember that not everyone is aware of how their messages come across. Sometimes the "shortness" is actually being passive aggressive doe, lol deciphering is the fun part I guess :laugh:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Should've called her salty and then told her to throw in a few LOL's next time.

60% of the time it works 100% of the time.

Real Talk: I know what you mean, some people just suck at emails. I never take anything as "mean", initially, over email. I just try to remember that not everyone is aware of how their messages come across. Sometimes the "shortness" is actually being passive aggressive doe, lol deciphering is the fun part I guess :laugh:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Any Mastodon fans on here? new album ain't terrible.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Oh wow jay - be careful

Oh wow jim - agreed, they seem testy or like a robot, but to them they’re like, “what do you mean?”

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Oh wow jay - be careful

Oh wow jim - agreed, they seem testy or like a robot, but to them they’re like, “what do you mean?”
Careful of what? I'm not doing anything unless HR signs off. Been a manager for 17 of the 19 years I've worked at this company. Not my first rodeo chachee.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Any Mastodon fans on here? new album ain't terrible.

Huge Mastadon fan. Got into them thanks to Need for Speed Most Wanted. Emperor of Sand was pretty decent. Still a bigger fan of Leviathan and Once More Around the Sun.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Lawd I'm tired. Worked on the car last night. New APR filter, spark plugs, lugs, and swapped the front bumper. I'm sore lol. Going to be buying studs again for the wheels. These lugs are not working at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.