GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Don't waste your time with Bobbarker

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
That time only accounts for the time the boat is in the water. Ocean is cheap because containers are consolidated, who knows how long the part was sitting at the port waiting for a full ship.

Even if it left on 2/20 I would still count a full week or more to clear whatever port of entry the shipment landed. Those Customs entries are done in bulk your stuff will be held with everything else on that boat.

Cwinne

Ready to race!
That time only accounts for the time the boat is in the water. Ocean is cheap because containers are consolidated, who knows how long the part was sitting at the port waiting for a full ship.

Even if it left on 2/20 I would still count a full week or more to clear whatever port of entry the shipment landed. Those Customs entries are done in bulk your stuff will be held with everything else on that boat.

I'm appreciate your knowledge on this, the seller isn't doing anything anyways so I can hold out another week. Don't really have a choice.

I know from china it's usually 5 weeks.

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
lmao Cwinne AKA C-WHINE

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
No problem, my specialty is exports but I know enough about imports from being around it to be dangerous. Australia is a friendly country to the US so the Customs should go smoothly, I don't see it getting held up for FTA docs.

no that is the time to arrival to Houston. Its 19 days, port time, shipping to houston is average 29 days.. But, like you said, it still might be in customs etc, but that's why the average is 29 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.