***Vandalized :,(***

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
yolo

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
I really don't know because I didn't realize it for a while. It might of happened in front of my friends house. His car was vandalized there also and also his brothers and neighbors

Richmond district of SF is where my friend lives

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Richmond district of SF is where my friend lives

My GF lives in richmond too, and SF is getting more dangerous especially richmond and sunset. Watch out yourselves when you park there, probably since you car is white... its easier for some people to spot?

Do you realize what will happen to your car once they start welding and repainting 1/2 of it? It will never be same :laugh: And a giant tainted carfax report hurting resale later... hell they can never even CPO your car if it was welded.

But yes.. clearly I am the one that needs the luck here.

I guess most people here who got their GTI over a year and who had many issues with their GTI wants that luck too. lol

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
where do you live? yeah.. I always check my car to see if my car is ok before I drive. Parking are tight and people just hit and run all the time.

I guess most people here who got their GTI over a year and who had many issues with their GTI wants that luck too. lol

I live in San Mateo county

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
My GF lives in richmond too, and SF is getting more dangerous especially richmond and sunset. Watch out yourselves when you park there, probably since you car is white... its easier for some people to spot?

My cars been in my garage for about a week now....

Im not taking it out... Im having people give me rides untill my dad figures out what to do with it. Prius plugin for the win!.... and also my dad TDI Cup edition jetta

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

bdegen94

Ready to race!
Look I am 20 and I really get the whole my first car thing, but you need to really think about how much your willing to put in your car. The damage is done the 9k that its gonna cost to fix is it really going to be worth it? Your young and there are a lot of other things you can put that money to, and still get another GTI, they give you the value of the car add a few grand get a new GTI. That also being said I personally do not think that they will Total the car, you will have no resale value but I doubt they will total it.

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
You have a 20k car... 25k is no different. :laugh: You can't afford either

Do we have a problem man? You seem to have the feeling that its ok to talk the way you are right now? Whats up your butt bro?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
My cars been in my garage for about a week now....

Im not taking it out... Im having people give me rides untill my dad figures out what to do with it. Prius plugin for the win!.... and also my dad TDI Cup edition jetta

Why can't you drive it?
I don't get it . . .

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Look I am 20 and I really get the whole my first car thing, but you need to really think about how much your willing to put in your car. The damage is done the 9k that its gonna cost to fix is it really going to be worth it? Your young and there are a lot of other things you can put that money to, and still get another GTI, they give you the value of the car add a few grand get a new GTI. That also being said I personally do not think that they will Total the car, you will have no resale value but I doubt they will total it.

Yeah I feel what your saying, I do but I just dont feel that I can part with this car at the moment, haha I just got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.