GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New RCD330 Plus R340G Headunit with Android auto/Mirrorlink/Carplay

Happy bulldog

Passed Driver's Ed
:thumbup:New RCD330 Plus R340G Headunit with Android auto/Mirrorlink/Carplay

jontalk

Ready to race!
Does it require any programming, antenna adapter or anything else? How much and where is it available?

Happy bulldog

Passed Driver's Ed
Does it require any programming, antenna adapter or anything else? How much and where is it available?

Just plug and play,no need to do any programming.they will give the antenna adapter and rear view camera adapter as gift.
Only the AV camera can fit this machine.
You can click here for the link.

greenhornet

Anyone with a normal 187B with Carplay can unlock Android Auto with USB firmware. No need to spend the extra on the R340G version. If interested PM me for deets.

Happy bulldog

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone with a normal 187B with Carplay can unlock Android Auto with USB firmware. No need to spend the extra on the R340G version. If interested PM me for deets.

As far as i know,there is no such 187B which can unlock the AA function.
COZ the head unit came from China,google is blocked,the AA function was not build-in in the system.
So far the way to get the radio is getting it from Ali express or Ebay.
I noticed other seller from Austrilia selling it for more than 600usd,it is too costly.

greenhornet

As far as i know,there is no such 187B which can unlock the AA function.
COZ the head unit came from China,google is blocked,the AA function was not build-in in the system.
So far the way to get the radio is getting it from Ali express or Ebay.
I noticed other seller from Austrilia selling it for more than 600usd,it is too costly.

I bought my 187B from China and updated it to AA with my own firmware. The AA units they're selling on Aliexpress are 187Bs.

gokturks

Banned
I bought my 187B from China and updated it to AA with my own firmware. The AA units they're selling on Aliexpress are 187Bs.

Your noname hu fw it was 5413 ?
So we can buy noname with fw 5413 then we can unlock Androifd auto with red menu right.? Pls send me link for download fw?

gokturks

Banned
We can find this fw ? For noname 187b
Sw : 5515
Hw :534
Bluetooth : c 210
Carplay : 210.81
Android Auto : 1.3.0

This fw new for carplay and android auto HU 187b .. if we can find then it will work on 187b noname carplay version ?