GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DO NOT BUY FROM P2SPEC (p2spec.com)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatchFanatic06

Ready to race!
Whatever our vendors do with their customers, we really have no control over them.

That comment seems like utter BS. Couldn't you deny "your" vendors sale? Considering the complaints that are coming from their customers about the products they are not receiving (which are "sold" wholesale by you), which also appears to be smearing your companies name in the mud? I would think that a company would stop selling to a less then reputable vendor, unless they share the same business ethics as that vendor. So I'm sure there's nothing that can be done.

Cheers

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Anyone who has read this thread, and still buys from PYSpeed, has no one to blame but themselves... Caveat mofo emptor.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Anyone who has read this thread, and still buys from PYSpeed, has no one to blame but themselves... Caveat mofo emptor.

There are certainly a lot of "coincidences". I would definitely need to hear more before I could ever trust Pyspeed.

I wonder if other forums are on alert to what we've uncovered here with at least P2Spec?

Hassenpfeffer

Passed Driver's Ed
Pyspeed

I did not read through all the thread, but I bought a set of wheels from Pyspeed a few months back and got them quick. Also Eric was very helpful with questions.

Uberryan

Banned
Anyone in bay area is welcome to drop by if you have further questions.

How about a couple police officers with warrants to secure documents in a white collar crime investigation?

Sorry man, not buying it. The DA in both locations has been alerted, and those who have been screwed should add their two cents in by following the instructions on Bender's post. There's just too many coincidences, and if you are innocent, "Eric," then you've made some poor choices in associating with "Ben" and "P2Spec."

Unfortunately, after this, I don't think there's any hope for salvaging your credibility as a company.

BrandNew1

Ready to race!
Lol, I was reading this thread on Thursday, I come back today and BOOM!

I hope these guys get fucked...with the long hard dick of the law.

Terrible joke I know.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Pyspeed's posts in this thread are pretty comical, from "there's no Ben that works here" to "we wholesale to P2Spec" to "a few people copied our site" lol. I don't exactly know how your linked, but both P2 and Pyspeed's posts in this thread are straight up delusional.

bunch of pansies in here

If nothing ends up happening like with "Tony" and "Steven" then sure, but I've heard three is the magic number...

Also, let's not forget:

Good morning all,

Yesterday I had a series of conversations with Ben to try to get to a resolution. Specifically, I offered to help him come up with a payment plan to reimburse the victimized individuals over time. He refused that request and continued to deny his involvement even though he contradicted himself multiple times. I issued him one last request last night around 4:30 PM PST and he has declined to respond. Unfortunately he had many chances to own up and make this right with loss only of his reputation and has decided not to. Further action must be taken.

Ben/P2Spec are located in Orange County CA which has a strong Consumer Protection Unit within the District Attorney's office. In order to be sure it is handled in a an appropriate manner (a Felony based on the amount that appears to be outstanding) there are some steps to take.

FIRST go to this site: http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=117
THEN Download and fill out in pen COMPLETELY AND NEATLY the "Consumer Complaint Form."
THEN scan a copy to me (mcginlep AT gmail DOT com) (also keep a copy for yourself)
THEN mail it to:
Attn: Consumer Protection Unit
Orange County District Attorney’s Office
401 Civic Center Dr. W
Santa Ana, CA 92701

They need a PHYSICAL copy so it must be mailed/ups/fedex.

This will be a process so continue to run down your refutes/charge-backs with Pay Pal or your Credit Card Company. Getting your money back via prosecution can take a while.

I want a scan so I can put together a case file and send it to the DA so they can see the fraud as a whole. This will allow them to connect the dots as the physical copies come in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.