GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Want to Modify your GTI? Start Here

rs999

Go Kart Champion
PM Arin. They've been working on a K04 badge :D

Well shoot, now I have to sell my K04 and buy a Stage 3 kit. I can't live this lie anymore. :lol:

bluvv04

Ready to race!
hihi!! what are REV D Valve, CBE, and S3 intercooler?? what do they do to my car?? I'm currently on my revo stage 1 and had the ecu flashed but not sure what to do next... and I will stop here and not going up to stage 2.. Where else do i need for my car at this stage??
THANK YOU!! I know what short shifter (when you change gear, it shifts more smoothly) is and intake is....

My friend...get on google...type in those same words and find it out...best advice for you at this point...either that, or do this: :readthethread:

Rcraig84

Ready to race!
Don't hate on the noobs, and the "lurkers". Almost every one on here when they got their cars was a lurker. Just hanging out, and reading posts for awhile is a good start, and gives you a lot of opinions about products. Otherwise, this is a really good post, and a must read for noobies.:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

No hate here....I'm the biggest lurker ever

Mille170

Ready to race!
+3 Internets for Grambles...

If this thread were around when I was first looking into getting my GTI, I would have been far more productive at work. Instead, I had to spend hours each day lurking various threads to figure out exactly what mods I wanted to do.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
they should code the forums so before these idiot newbies post another 100s of times repeated threads as new postings, they should be forwarded to this...

i swear if i see another new thread regarding stage 1 and warranties i will seriously blow up on em..

This is the "hate" I'm talkin about.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DelcoGTI

Great Resource Grambles! This will help a bunch and hurt my wallet even more.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Good stuff, grambles423.

they should code the forums so before these idiot newbies post another 100s of times repeated threads as new postings, they should be forwarded to this...

i swear if i see another new thread regarding stage 1 and warranties i will seriously blow up on em..

You joined this forum in August of last year, yet you call newbies idiots. A little hypocritical aren't you? :rolleyes:

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Nice resource; thanks for the info, Grambles!

rasibert

Passed Driver's Ed
:clap: Great thread! ...I think I'm the best lurker. I've been lurking on this forum since I got my GTI in Feb '11.

How's my post count! I managed to find out everything I wanted to know without asking. This thread just made it a lot easier. :w00t:

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Great resource, excellent work Grambles.

Now, say I went k04, will I also have to go full tbe or could I just go with an after market down pipe?

I'm all about subtleness when it comes to a car, I much rather maintain as close to stock sounding as I possibly can, so keep the stock exhaust would be really nice. I know just a down pipe is fine on stage 2, but I'm thinking long term here.