GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Credit Cards Hacked - ECS Tuning

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Yes and no. ECS is basically very convenient. You can find the same items at BoldSport, BKS, etc, but its more convenient and quicker through ECS. ECS sales are also worth checking out. The only problem I ever have with them is the shipping as everyone mentioned. But its more the inconsistent charges. I recently looked to buy a washer fluid cap which should fit in an envelope for less than 1.00. System wanted 11.00. But the front bumper I bought was free shipping. Crazy.

not to go to far off topic here, but i know what you mean about the shipping BS. i used to work at a warehouse and we used to sell these little velcro patches that could fit in a UPS shipping ziploc bag, and we would still charge 9.99+ for shipping (the patch only cost $5). and for the bumper, i know that once it goes over a certain poundage, it is just a flate rate UNLESS it needs to be freight shipped. shipping is outrageous. the UPS driver that comes to my work, makes just under 100k. and she is a lazy ass driver. unbelievable.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Now offering cheaper shipping cost to the East coast and faster shipping to both West coast and East coast too! USPS also delivers on Saturday which is another plus.

Andy

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I bit the bullet a few days ago and used my PayPal account with them. Probably the only way I'll ever buy from them again.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Now offering cheaper shipping cost to the East coast and faster shipping to both West coast and East coast too! USPS also delivers on Saturday which is another plus.

Andy

wow.. def a good thing.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion

Andy

Very happy to see this!

After I go Stage 2, I do have a couple products that I've been eyeing on your website that I want to go ahead and pull the trigger on. It's nice to see that you guys are listening to the feedback you've been getting from your customers. This makes me feel a little better about doing business with y'all.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
yeah it's about friggin time. So stupid to want to buy a small item and pay 12 bucks UPS shipping or whatever it is.

I was just about to place an order. Good thing I read this before.